He holds the world in his hands


A.M.Hosta

1/4/2023

When I was awake at night, I heard his thoughts, he thought in me:
"Hail Mary."
When he thought it again in me one of the following nights,
"Hail Mary"...
he completed it, still thinking:
"Make a song."
Yesterday, by chance, I discovered a video on YouTube at the subscriptions by Clare DuBois in English:

 
The Heart of the Lord is Heavy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNAOWZiVYrQ

The Lord said that there is unspeakable suffering in the world now that cannot be named because it is too undifferentiated and so vast that it cannot be said. But all feel it in their souls and the Lord's heart is unspeakably heavy. He advised Clare to make music, it distracts from it and heals souls.  The Lord also said that, as the song says, God has no form on earth, but hands and feet and those hands and feet, that's us.

Moreover, in the morning I heard another thought of the Lord in me, he thought:
"The CDU and the CSU, they seem to want the dawn of the New Day."
I often have visitors from Berlin on my homepage, which I have wondered about.

Father, I thank You that You healed the torn souls last night and raised them up again. What would become of us without You.
You asked me again the other day in a very dark hour:
"Will you marry me?"
And it sounded so unspeakably shy and I thought:
I'll follow you after all, and if we ever meet I'll be yours, according to the circumstances.
You then thought:
"Grandson. I just wanted to know if you still wanted me."
Yes, dear Father Christ, because look, there is no one better and no one is like YOU.

Please visit our Homepage: 

Get our APP "Spiritualism" for free in the Google Playstore at this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The Fallen

Why Humanity Became Blind DE_BW   -   August 14, 2026   -   Anna Maria Hosta BTL 9 - I. 250 : 70 - 77      70. Today I present Myself before...