Kodoish, Kodoish, Kodoish Adonai Tsebayoth

A.M.Hosta
12.1.2023

 Last night I woke up in a dream:

I was handed bowls by invisible hand, one by one. Each bowl represents a request, a commandment to perform an action, and each time I comply with the request and perform the action, I am told that I am not doing it right. Misled, I get out and move away from that place and in the process I get into the inn of an auto mechanic where I hope to get breakfast, but I am turned away cold and hard and feel chased away.

There are too many men in this house who, ruled by the mind, alienate me because they have no connection to the heart, so it goes through my head.

Then in the morning, when I wake up again, I hear these thoughts inside me:

"The life has been attracted to me!"  (Life has been attracted to me)

and

".. to trip away from the heart."  (to move away from the heart)

They wanted to make life attractive to me and pulled me away from the heart for lack of silence and prayer ....

At noon I got a video suggestion from YouTube, a mantra against darkness and bad dreams. The description to the video is in Portuguese and I translated the following with DeepL:

Quote:

Kodoic, Kodoic, Kodoic Adonai Tsebayoth.

If at any time in your life or on any day you feel that darkness surrounds you, turn to this mantra. It will protect you and open a channel of light to the heavenly hosts of Father-Mother God. The darkness will dissipate, and the forces of darkness that have intimidated you will disappear.

By David Ananda

If you are one of those who are harassed in dreams, chant this mantra Kodoish, Kodoish, Kodoish Adonai Tsebayoth: for 21 days, so that the light seals your energy, and if you have been harassed in dreams, the day you take power in the middle of that psychic dream, and after that, Kodoish, Kodoish, Kodoish Adonai Tsebayoth!!!! no more than three times, by the grace of God, never be harassed again.


End quote

Video:

Mantra Kodoish, Kodoish, Kodoish Adonai Tsebayoth

by Rënascer Atlante
 

You may visit our Homepage here 

You may download our App "Spiritualismus" from Google Playstore here: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility