Bombshell

A.M.Hosta
28.1.2023

What Marc is saying: keep the faith. It's all good.
And I think, what if it degenerates into a full-fledged war?
And I hear in me:
"bombshell"
(Means: In a fighter plane fit 2 bombs).
"The ascended masters (Scholz &Co) are masters of stupidity."
I see myself greedily devouring a morsel ....
"Why don't you practice renunciation? Once again .....!"
The puff pastry ... I baked sausages wrapped in puff pastry. I repent...
Please forgive me, Father.
Kaufland now carries cereal and pasta made from beetle flour (with toxic quinine from the beetle shells in the flour).
That night I saw Putin - I met Putin. He was very kind and gentle and humble from the heart, but he was in deepest sorrow. So I met him and I felt that he loves us, as his own people.
He wants to negotiate. Shyly I said, "America. They are forcing us.
But Putin wants peace. They are forcing him too.
Father wants us to pray unceasingly now and to fast and make sacrifices of renunciation.
I appeal to all of us to urgently comply with this wish of Father. After all, that is what will lead to peace and not weapons.

A.M. posts in the Telegrm group:
Please, take this prayer that Father loves:

Chaplet of Divine Mercy in Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5TGfisOKMM&list=PLi7JLpMN11tneYkpVUMhXUj122eQ_gJc6&index=2  

 

Get our APP "Spiritualism" for free in the Google Playstore at this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.spiritualismus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility