A Test (Teaching) in Humility



But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness; then everything else will be added to you.
(Mt 6,33)
2/22/19: 2 - 2 - 2 (home or lost) and 4:44 am: 4 - 4 - 4 (freedom or bondage)
Like 6 - 6 - 6 (Triple Strengthened 6: Perfect Love or Perfect Hatred / Number of the Beast)
A triply amplified number like 6 - 6 - 6 can mean either perfection or depravity, depending on which direction a conscience decides.
Theme:
2 - 2 - 2 (home or lost)
Yesterday I felt a mental drought all day. I took care of the termination of the mobile phone contract, quit my homepage shortly before the pension and rummaged through unnecessary paper collections. I could not feel the Father in my heart and felt strange and lost. My husband did not answer my SMS. I was not able to send a message to the email groups.
Finally I had to cry, yes I sobbed and complained that I felt so lost. In tears I began to read a chapter in the book of life, at first remaining completely dry and unable to gain access. But then the inspiration came back and I understood the meaning of everything I read.
Then came the sensation of feeling and understanding the Father's nearness in me.
With this ability, my ability to feel and understand my husband returned, and I felt the love return to my heart.
I had moved the cell phone to another room so I would not feel the pain of not getting an answer to my text message to my husband. When I brought it back, my husband had also sent a text message. When I asked him how he was, he replied that he had caught a cold and that he could not say why.
Theme:
4 - 4 - 4 (freedom and peace or hate and delusion)
Trump's humility and sadness about the state of his country lasted only a moment - his call, why does not anyone help me. As soon as his father had strengthened him, he began to lie again and continue to argue with his opponents - Iran, Venezuela, etc., further aggravating the threat of war.
While Putin clearly showed in his speech that he seeks peace, that the security and building and contentment of his country are more important to him than the threat from the West. However, he clearly stated that he was forced to take countermeasures if the US expanded its nuclear presence in Europe against Russia.
When I woke up at 4:44 today, I felt Putin and his desperation at the behavior of the West and the danger of a nuclear war that he sees pulling up.
Putin has always sought peace in all these years. He only built his Alliance (BRICS) and his inner defense to protect and defend himself in the event of an attack by the West. However, he was always ready to talk to the West and sought the conversation while he was only provoked by the West.
Putin wants freedom and peace for his country and for the world and is working diligently to build up his country, while the US is using money that they do not have for wars like in Venezuela for the oil reserves and their own country continue to ruin ,
Since I did not realize what I could give the email groups for a message, I asked for a rhema for the groups. I received a rhema about a conversation between Jesus and Clare and their intimate treatment touched my heart again. I suddenly felt compassion for them and thought that Clare, as Mary Magdalene, was traveling through the land with Jesus and listening to him in his teachings and that's why they are so familiar today.
Mary, his mother, did not travel with him through the countryside. The father said to me
  "You have always wanted to be alone."
Father Spirit has said to me:
"I lead you every second"
I have realized again that He wants me to look for Him first and from the bottom of my heart so that I am well.
He said to me
"Take what I give you, then you'll be fine."
Those who first seek the Father first will experience that everything else is added to them without them having to make an effort. He has promised this and the Father is loyal and reliable in all his promises.
Father, we thank you for your faithfulness and we ask you to strengthen those who seek peace.
Amen.
The Rhema     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeQ4ikZoQl4
The coming destruction of the United States of America 
 https://444prophecynews.com/the-coming-destruction-of-the-united-states-of-america-kathryn/?fbclid=IwAR24SWRsAD3Fz9tDXsHBjpB0-Z-wG8PpD_o0_xp7BOmUIG1j6MAAk6TJb7o

(Note: I also had a dream in 2004.
I was on my way home, but before I reached the apartment, the sky turned black. Then a monster wave rolled over and grabbed me. Then the mountains fell down and fell into the foamed water. My silver thread came out of the depths and moved up. Since then I have lost all fear of death.)

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus