TIME

I Kings 21:25
But there was none like unto Ahab, which did sell himself to work wickedness in the sight of the Lord, whom Jezebel his wife stirred up. (The Lord instructed to read all of Chapter 21 for understanding of the story of Naboth, Ahab, Jezebel, and Elijah.)
Transcript:
My son, get thee your pen and write these words. Thus saith the Lord, THE TIME AT HAND IS HERE! I will now move My armies into place, for the Time of War is here! Look not to the East or West, but the arrows will come from the North! I have sent out warning after warning! I have wept many tears over this nation as she has turned her back to Me! I AM COMING, AND I WILL SHAKE THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!
My son, as Ahab had Jezebel whispering in his ear, King Trump has a Jezebel (a close female spiritual adviser) whispering in his ear! She is evil and her thoughts are on status, and she leads the king in prayers that are not to Me, but to steer the king in a certain direction. This evil prophetess will lead many to hell because they are mesmerized by her beauty and her words. She is as close to the king as Jezebel was to Ahab. The king is seduced by her words which only feed his ego and pride, which he loves.
My son, the days of indecision are now here. Many have heard the warnings and prepared their houses, but much more have not. Those in the sleeping Church will be caught off guard, and many will perish and many will deny Me!
WATCH!!I SAY, WATCH!! FOR THE YOUNG PRINCE IS NOW ON THE STAGE, AND HE WILL DECEIVE ALL INTO FOLLOWING HIS PLAN!! PREPARE!! FOR THUS SAITH THE LORD, I AM ABOUT TO BREAK THE FIRST SEAL, AND ALL THE WORLD WILL CHANGE IN ONE DAY!! I WILL GATHER MINE UNTO ME, AND THE TIME OF HARVEST WILL BEGIN!!!
My son, I have revealed to you the secrets to share with My Remnant, for they are the only ones who will hear! Be ready to feel My strong hands snatching those I will use during My Great Harvest! 
TIME IS NOW!! Stay in My Word! Do not get sidetracked by lying spirits telling you it is not time! I say, I AM TIME, AND I AM COMING!!! Tell people to repent before it is too late! People will not hear when they are fighting to survive! 
REPENT!!! REPENT!!! FOR NOW IS THE TIME!!! I love you!  
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility