SEEK ME !!

Amos 5:8
Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The Lord is his name:
Transcript:
My son, have I not given everything to My Body, up to and including My life? Have I not heard the cries of My People to come back quickly? I ask a question to My Body - Whom do you seek? My Body is lying in an comatose state with a breathing tube stuck down her throat! My Body does not move, sit up, or walk. Instead, it just lies there allowing all sort of evil to creep in and take care of it!
My son, I speak to My sleeping Church, My lazy Church, My sinful and vile Church which has allowed every demon and false doctrine to come in and spread its dung around like a farmer to his field! My Church lacks Holiness, Righteousness, Purity, and the Fire of My Holy Spirit! Many churches have been led astray by lying spirits to the point that the people are barking like dogs and smashing into walls! They do not seek Me, they seek an experience! They do not seek Holiness, but whorishness! They do not seek Righteousness, but idolatry! I say to them SEEK ME, for right now they are seeking hell!
My son, many abominations are occurring in My Body! Have I not said to die to self and seek Me with all your hearts? But the hearts of many men that were black on the inside have led many great revivals. On the outside their appearance is a whited sepulchre, but on the inside is black with pride, greed, and lust! Many ministers, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers of My Word are not what and who they seem to be. 
My son, many of these men I have brought home, some are in hell. But I say to My Church, My Body, My Bride, My Remnant - SEEK ME!!! Not the man or woman! A woman is to be under the authority of a man, the man is to be under the authority of God.
My son, I have said this because many in My Body do not seek Me, they seek things. Stay focused on Me at this late day, for I AM COMING SOON TO GATHER THOSE WHOSE LAMPS ARE FULL AND THEIR EYES ARE ON ME!!!
LET ME judge the world, NOT YOU! You have enough to do just keeping yourself pure before Me! I love you! Love one another, lift up each other in prayer!
SEEK ME! SEEK ME! SEEK ME!!!
Amen.
Messiah Jesus 

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility