Protection

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle
Jeremiah 15:11
The Lord said, Verily it shall be well with thy remnant; verily I will cause the enemy to entreat thee well in the time of evil and in the time of affliction. 
Transcript:
My son, I say this to my Remnant, those who have separated themselves to grow close to Me: 
You will not be harmed by the enemy after you have been changed to serve Me during the Great Harvest. You will have angelic forces at your command just as I did while I was on the cross. I have anointed each of you to do a certain area. Not all will receive the Gospel, but many will. However, they will not be protected from the evil, but they will be welcomed in heaven. Only My transformed Remnant will be under My protection until I gather all My Bride to Me.
My son, many will ask, "Why only the Remnant?" I have chosen them, and they seek Me now in prayer and worship with all they have! The majority of My Body is sound asleep or caught up so much in the world, that they cannot hear My Spirit call out to them! They can still be called Remnant if they give up the world, seek Me in prayer daily, repent of all sin, and walk in the spirit, not the flesh!
Get alone with Me daily and humble yourself. Don't think about time or life's circumstances. Just Me and you. Praise and worship Me in your quiet time, for I love and inhabit your praise. There is not much time left before I gather My Remnant for final training -- so start now!
My son, there are many things in play right now, but watch Israel. Pray for the people, for the attacks are increasing and will grow in intensity. Many will perish on both sides. Putin is formulating plans with Syria and Persia to destroy Israel -- I will stop them! America will not be able to help, and Israel will call out to Me!!
As the weather changes, so will My People. The cold hearts will warm, and I will cause My sleeping Body to awaken! Remember, I will shake them awake -- BE READY TO BE SHAKEN!!! 
My son, I love My People so much, and I don't want them to perish while they are asleep, but many will. Prepare your hearts for what you are about to witness, for even the strong will faint!  Stay in My Word! Stay in prayer! Repent and turn to Me, and I will come to you! 

I AM COMING SOON -- DO NOT DOUBT!!!
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility