Once upon a time

Worte von Jesus an Byron Searle
Jeremiah 2:20 For of old time I have broken thy yoke, and burst thy bands; and thou saidst, I will not transgress; when upon every high hill and under every green tree thou wanderest, playing the harlot.
My son, once upon a time, this nation put Me first. I was spoken of freely by all the people. Once upon a time, men sought Me on their knees, asking direction for life's roads. Once upon a time, the people who call themselves by My Name cared for one another, loved one another. My people humbled themselves before Me and sought Me through My Word. Once upon a time, great revivals and healing services swept across this nation I had chosen to be a light unto the world. 
My son, what you see now is the total opposite. Men no longer seek Me, but seek man to help them out of every situation. They seek a system to give them food and money, instead of trusting Me.
Thus saith the Lord, I will bring down man and his systems so My people will trust in Me!!! Men no longer want to help each other, they are only in it for themselves. What's in it for me? they ask. I say, Because you have turned away the least of these, I will turn you away!!!
Men used to care for life. Now they are thinking of creative ways to take life!!! I say unto you men of reprobate minds, it will be worse for you that you were ever born!!!
My son, I have loved this world with a love that cannot be measured! I said the last days were going to be as the days of Noah were -- THEY ARE NOW! Men have no regard for Me or My kingdom! Everything is taken for granted! Ninety percent of people believe they are good and will go to heaven. The truth is 90% will be going to hell. And of My People, the remaining 10%, only half of those will make it into My kingdom! You say, That can't be right! But I tell you, many who say Lord, Lord, in that day will be sent away from Me! 
I say now reach as many as you can! Say,  Repent! for the kingdom of God is at hand! Turn from your evil ways and ask Me into your heart! I LOVE YOU ALL AND WANT YOU TO BE WITH ME! I am coming to gather My Remnant very soon!
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility