WATCH !!

words from Jesus to Byron Searle
Mark 13:35-37
35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cock crowing, or in the morning:
36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
Transcript:
My son, hear Me now! I say, WATCH!!!
WATCH My hand move across each nation and bring about My judgments and then the Mighty Harvest! WATCH My Spirit move on and through men's hearts! WATCH My Word come to pass and men fall on their knees crying out for forgiveness in repentance! WATCH My sleeping Church wake up and take her place as My Bride! WATCH for the times of the gentiles come to an end with My Gathering!
My son, I say to WATCH, for so many are setting dates and times that I have not revealed. I know My Remnant desires to leave this world and come back to the Great Harvest, but I say much training is needed before that happens. I have said you will complete your training with Me for a quick time, but the experiences needed can only come on this earth. I have NOT said when I will come - I have said to WATCH and BE READY! I say WATCH and PRAY, for your time is very short, and I am not delaying any longer!!
My son, WATCH as the economies of the world collapse and everyone is robbing and killing for food and water! WATCH as the martial law takes effect and those you thought were your friends turn against you! WATCH as war is started and many perish in blinding light and fire! WATCH as cities are ripped and torn apart by mighty earthquakes! WATCH as large hailstones fall upon unrepentant man! My son, WATCH as stars fall from the heavens and cause mighty waves crashing into the shores! These are but a few of the things to WATCH for!
I say to WATCH, for My Spirit will not always strive with man. However, those of My Body which include My Bride and Remnant will see Me move in ways that will totally amaze you!! WATCH the lost be found, the deaf to hear, the blind to see, and the dead come to life!! WATCH the mighty miracles that only men have read of in times past!! WATCH MY LOVE COVER THE EARTH!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL, BUT I SAY WATCH, FOR I AM COMING SOON!!! WATCH FOR ME!!!
Amen.
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility