WIND


Rhema: 
Isaiah 2:3
And many people shall go and say,
Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
to the house of the God of Jacob;
and he will teach us of his ways,
and we will walk in his paths:
for out of Zion shall go forth the law,
and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

I woke up just before 6 and Yeshua was in me. His heart was pounding. I asked: Krakatau?He: "ME" (out of breath). "Forgive Me"Me: "you"He: "you both"Me: "We forgive you."He thinks of wind (which he brought on 01/11/2019 home to himself in a blue jeans suit and blue jeans cap, his Jeshuhasilein (sweet little Hare) 💖🐞🍀)and says:"Blood Moon"He said yesterday that he needs it. He took it so that nothing dramatic will happen at the Bloodmoon. (Atonement)He: "I would have liked good conversation for you at Christmas  - Beginning of peace."Me: "I did not succeed, forgive me."I think about reconciliation.He: "Paul Begley is a prophet for Satan."  
and
"Harvest"Father Begley reveals Satan's plans so we know what to pray for.The approvals of Satan serve the harvest - means homecoming of souls, of those who have to die in the natural events.
He:  "Layher after layher"Layer after layer is now removed from the evil.Yesterday He said, "YOUR HUSBAND"He reveals another secret here. In heaven My husband is my male side and I am his female side there and Jeshua is OUR HUSBAND
. Wind: cf. "WIND" (EBook) from 09/14/2018Quote:09/14/2018Jesus poured ouit love over Anna Maria during the night and made her very happy. He was there when she woke up and she knew right away from her dream, she just had, that he had sown offspring again - which was WIND. 
💖🌺🌻🌹🌼🐞🍀😴💖🐞🍀

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility