The great shake

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle 
Hebrews 12:26-27
26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
Transcript:
My son, I said that I will shake the earth, and I have and will continue. I have not gotten the attention of My People yet, even though I have increased the magnitude of the shaking! Thus saith the Lord, I will now increase the magnitudes from 7 to 8 and wait for My People to seek Me. My people have been listening to the liars say it is "global climate change" or another planet close to earth. I say, IT IS I WHO WILL SHAKE THE VERY FOUNDATIONS OF EVERYTHING - not only the earth!!! Prepare your hearts before Me, for I AM SENDING THE GREAT SHAKE!!! When this strikes, all men's hearts will fear, and those in this world will know IT IS I WHO IS SHAKING THIS WORLD!!!
My son, I WILL SHAKE the doctrines that men have devised against My Word! I WILL SHAKE the false prophets and false shepherds until I cannot SHAKE them anymore! I WILL SHAKE their bones out of joint, and great fear will fall on those who have slandered My Great Name! I WILL SHAKE the people who have turned their backs on Me to seek after worldly pleasures and wealth; they will know that I AM come against them! I WILL SHAKE the walls of the lukewarm Church, to bring down those who have allowed sin and abominations to come in and infect My People, My Little Ones! I WILL SHAKE this earth and destroy all those who have served Baal and sacrificed on his altar the blood of my innocent ones! I WILL SHAKE the abominations of homosexuals; their bodies will be fused by great heat just as in Sodom and Gomorrah. I cannot allow that abomination to go unshaken!
My son, tell My Children that this Great Shake is meant to bring ALL to repentance, to receive My Son Jesus Christ into their hearts and turn from the sin they so enjoy. I am giving ALL a chance to come to Me in humility, and I will forgive, for I AM is a God of Love, and I love you all. Continue in My Word and in prayer. 
THE GREAT SHAKING IS COMING!!! 
Shalom,
The Father

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility