Forgeiveness


The pain on my right neck torments me. Father forgive that beat to this point, they do not know what they are doing. It's nothing compared to the pain the father endures as he clings to his nails. At the moment this quenches my pain in the neck. I see that man who has nailed him, ask forgiveness on his knees, and turn the pain in my neck, which heals him, to him. I see the man who has pierced the heart of the Father with a lance, as he also begs forgiveness on the knees and how he is forgiven and with him all who seek forgiveness. Through him it is given to all that they may rise again from their fall and be healed from the streams from the open heart of the Father and thank him and love him.

Calling on the people of ISRAEL


Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility