Invitation - to follow Jesus Christ


Anna Maria woke up at 3 am and mentally felt the winds inside her, her gentle movements arranged at four points like a square. She felt her eyes and her wavy movements after they died.HE: "Physically"SHE: The mind can not be hurt, it is immortal.ER: "They are waiting for you."SHE: Caress her of me - Jeshuhasilein and Hostahasilein.From 4 - 6 o'clock meditation.There comes:"Why should this be the sacred time that all beings should harness?Vices are removed from them; Holy things are beamed into them; the dew wets the soul. "And:"I have not spoken yet.Model. After rituals. (He refers to  Melania Trump)Wind. I am a looser.
Passover. I am living. (Excerpt from captivity in Egypt - liberated. I live)Reborn again.
House is fine.You live.Written in the bible.
You may invite.
Men and women to follow Me. 

 She: Ah !! That was my input to you. I thought, I am not allowed to call people as disciples. Thank you for the permission, Divine Majesty.

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility