My Children


Vision:
I see Obama, sitting, gracious, with a golden crown on his head, leaning toward the Pope sitting across from him, dressed in white, and looking at each other in understanding.
Heavenly Father says:
"My children. My dear ones. What should I do without you? It's snowing in the lowlands.
Minus 20 degrees C. The ground is frozen."

Anna Maria thinks - the military is making good progress here without sinking into it.
And she thinks: And I'm just glad that I have you ... what would I do without you?
"Nothing"
Then I would not exist.
I know a place - BEYOND of everything .... Wonderful. Peace. Joy.
"Thank you."
It is like a cleansing bath, a deep cleansing, so soft and so pleasantly relaxing. Thank you.
"Romantic."

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility