Humble yourself

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle
Below is a very serious word I received from the Father last night. I could feel and sense from Him that He is very grieved and saddened and His heart is broken over the pervasive un-Christlike behavior among His children towards one another. We are commanded to love one another - plain and simple. In John 13:34-35, the Lord Jesus said, "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." 

I know of many brothers and sisters along with myself who have seen this and are heartbroken over it, and have spent much time in prayer and seeking the Lord over what has been occurring in the body of Christ. This is a very serious matter to God, and He is not going to tolerate it any longer. The spirits and workings of strife, contentions, divisions, and pride have become so very evident and obvious in the body of Christ among people who claim to be followers of Christ. This ought not to be as there is no room for strife and pride in the church and among Christians. We are told by Paul In Phil. 2:2-4, "that ye be like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves."Who can honestly say they are esteeming others better than themselves when walking in pride and stirring up strife and contentions among the brethren? In Gal. 5:19-20, Paul lists strife as a work of the flesh that is contrary to the Spirit. He instructs us to walk in the Spirit, and to not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another (Gal. 5:25-26).
The definition of strife is a state or condition marked by a lack of agreement or harmony, vigorous or bitter conflict or disagreement, dispute, quarreling, bickering, dissension, an act of contention, exertion or contention for superiority (pride), discord, disharmony, disunity, division, friction, infighting, hostility. 
It is plain to see that this is not of God. Proverbs 10:12, Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins. It is very sad that the lost world looks at the Church and sees prideful Christians who enjoy beating each other up, and they want no part of it. The enemy just sits back and laughs over how successful he has been in deceiving the Church into thinking that they are somehow doing the Lord's work in this, all the while being used by the enemy, and most don't even have a clue that they are being used. 
We are told by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to love one another as He has loved us. If the body cannot even love its own members, how can the body love the lost? It is time for ALL in the body to repent and do exactly as our Lord has called us to do - Love One Another! So all the world will know we are His disciples!
 LOVE NEVER FAILS! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HUMBLE YOURSELF

II Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Transcript:
My son, tell My lukewarm Church to REPENT, for you have no idea how soon My return is, and when I look at you (lukewarm Church), I see the world! Those who have called themselves My Remnant - REPENT! For many of you have so much pride in your hearts that I cannot use you! Yes, I have spoken a word to you, but you have lost your humbleness and walk around in pride, thinking you are better because I use you to speak in My Name. I have chosen My Remnant out of their humility and love, but because I use you does not place you higher than your brother or sister! You must be humble before Me, present yourself as a vessel to be used. Stay on your face before Me, and I will fill you with My Spirit and set the embers on your tongue. When you walk in pride, placing yourself above others I have called, I will remove the embers and move to another who is face down in prayer, only asking to be used.
My son, as I start to wake up My church out of its comatose state, I will move upon them to lead many back to Me. There will be many judgments that will shake My Church awake. At the same time, I am starting to move My People Israel into a place where they will see My Mighty Hand at work. 
My son, many have taken up cruel and hateful speech toward My Remnant, but I say that they do not speak against you, but against Me! Many have been hearing My voice for a long time, yet now at the end they do not hear Me but the enemy, causing division among the brethren! I say, REPENT NOW, or I will remove your candlestick! Humble yourself before Me! Come to Me as a babe, and I will forgive you and set you back on the right path. It causes Me much heartache to see those I have chosen as My Remnant to be in such division! I weep for you, those I have spoken to and use mightily to reach the lost! I LOVE YOU - NOW LOVE ONE ANOTHER! Forgive each other! Humble yourselves to each other!
I am sending My Son, Jesus the Messiah, to gather you unto Me very soon. Until then, humble yourselves, pray for each other, help each other. Love one another, not the world! 
My Remnant, I will use those ready -- ARE YOU???
The Father

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility