Upside down

Received 01/07/2019 
Jeremiah 51:29-30
29 And the land shall tremble and sorrow: for every purpose of the Lord shall be performed against Babylon, to make the land of Babylon a desolation without an inhabitant.
30 The mighty men of Babylon have forborn to fight, they have remained in their holds: their might hath failed; they became as women: they have burned her dwelling places; her bars are broken. 
Transcript:
My son, this nation is Mystery Babylon and has become the dwelling place for dragons!  This nation has not only turned from Me, but has turned Upside Down!  Men who want to be women, and women who want to be men.  Good is taken for evil, and evil is taken for good. My word has become vile, and yet books on witchcraft and different shades of sex are used as gospel.  Do My People not see how this nation is Upside Down? No, they do not!!  For the god of this world has blinded them to the truth and has plugged their ears so they cannot see nor hear the truth!
My son, Mystery Babylon will fall in one hour, and all the world will marvel at the great fall!  Her delicacies will be rotten, and her strength will fail her as this once-great nation turns Upside Down and vanishes from history. Many will perish by fire, by floods, and by lawlessness.  Only those who have trusted and worship Me will have the faith to stand in that day.  Those who have made themselves ready by the Blood of the Lamb will be saved. My Father knows who will and who will not be saved, as He has marked those given to Me.  Many may not be serving Me at this time, but My Remnant will feed and lead those chosen to Me.
My son, this nation will very soon and very suddenly be turned Upside Down and consumed in every way.  The land will be dark, the air will be wormwood, the water will be polluted, but those I have chosen will shine brightly during this time, and nothing will harm them.  They will lead the lost by My gospel, they will perform miracles and heal many, they will raise the dead, and all the glory shall be given to Me.  Those I have chosen will be moved by My Spirit to various places to bring about the greatest harvest, and it will be quick!  I love you My Children, and many of you will come home early.  Do not fear, but trust in Me for I am with you!
I am coming soon to turn the world Right Side To!  Get ready to rumble!
Amen.
Messiah Jesus
Source:  https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2019/01/upside-down.html

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility