BTL - Volume 3 - Teaching 59
The Book of True Life - Teachings of the Divine Master -
Volume III - Teaching 56 - 82
Book of True Life - Volume 3
1. Welcome everyone before the Master. Who among you are
the disciples? Who are the beginners? You do not know. There are
many who already believe to be teachers and nevertheless, I behold
that they still have not understood even the first lesson; on the other
hand, others feel incapable of teaching and they close their lips
when they could already begin to indoctrinate with their words and
with their deeds.
2. During all eras I have limited Myself to be felt and
understood by Mankind. If in that Second Era in My manifestation
as Christ I would have come as God and not as man, Mankind, with
good reason, could have complained. Saying to Me: "Father, we
cannot imitate you because you are God and we are men".
3. Today I have brought you new teachings; My Arcanum once
again has been opened for men and I want this to be a cause for
rejoicing for My people.
4. Among Mankind there are some who within their heart say to
Me: Why if you love us so much, do we suffer so? Why have you
sent us to Earth to suffer? I forgive your blasphemy because it is
born from your ignorance, and I say to you that your faults and
downfalls are those that have been depriving you of your gifts, you
have been left without any virtue whatsoever. It is for that reason
that today you should strive for merits, to advance along your path
of evolution. Here is why I have come to open My Arcanum without
making distinctions among Mankind, so that each one takes from
this grace what he feels his spirit lacks, whether it is peace, light,
strength; do not forget that in the crucible of pain is where the spirits
are forged and merits gained, in order to attain a greater elevation. I
speak to you from the top of the mountain, and according to the
elevation of each one, you will ascend and draw closer to Me. After
having listened to Me, you will descend toward the valley where
you still dwell, but not to the depths which man has created with his transgressions.
5. The valley of which I speak is the harmony with the spiritual,
which you still have not attained. To each spirit is entrusted a body
as a means to manifest himself in this material world. In that body,
which is a master Work of My wisdom, is a cerebrum where
intelligence is revealed and a heart through which virtues and noble
6. I have found many in an abyss, and even to them I have
descended to save them. My love for the lost allowed them to hear
My loving voice saying to them: "Where are you My children?"
7. Here is my light, follow Me.
8. In the first Era your faith had been dimmed; My children did
not understand the language of their own conscience anymore, and it
became necessary for the Father to come up to them and say: Take
this stone on which My Law is engraved; do not forget that it shows
you the path that guides you toward the top of the mountain where I
await you. And before that stone where my Law was carved, they
pledged to rise and journey to the end of their destiny; but the times
passed by and in the journey, tribulations and trials arose, which
became greater each time as more time transpired; then raising their
face and their voice toward the Father, they said to Him: "We do not
know you; it has been a long time that we have struggled and
traveled without contemplating the end of our journey, nor have we
attained the peace that you promised our heart".
9. Men again went back to their disobedience and the Father
turned to seek them, drawing nearer to speak to them as a Father and
as a friend, but they denied Him, saying to Him: "You cannot be our
God, for He has always been in the high Heavens."
10. And it was that He appeared before them as the perfect
truth, while men were seeking the truth to their own liking, and full
of indignation they took the Divine Man to his death. That man who
was all power and wisdom did not give men what they asked for in
their foolishness. He was pure and only clean and perfect deeds
could pour from Him. However, from death itself He arose to life,
thus manifesting that the Author of everything created could not die.
And when the Lord again returned to His Kingdom, toward the
mountain of perfection, men then confessed that He who had been
with them was the true God, because His Works and miracles were
beyond the reach of Mankind. They remembered that He had said
that He was the way, and longing to reach the summit of the
Mountain where the Lord dwelt. They came out of the abyss into the
valley where they beheld the light which helped them to continue on
their journey, but the road was filled with thorns; then remembering
that their Father above all else is love, and that He had allowed them
to understand that when their suffering was very great, He would
return to them, they began to ask their Lord from the bottom of their
heart: Father, why don’t you come? You are love and forgiveness.
Why have you punished us? Then they had a perception of the
period in which for the third time their Lord would descend from the
Mountain. When He reached them he asked them: What do you
want of Me? And they answered: Father, save us! Then the Lord
asked them: Do you want to come out of the abyss? Transverse the
valleys and scale the Mountain, inspired only by My voice, which is
what you will only hear during this era. Some doubted because they
did not contemplate the humanized presence of their Father, but
others did believe that the voice that they heard poured out from
their Lord. These people arose, filled with faith to proceed along
their journey, guided by that Divine inspiration which was the light
along their pathway.
11. Disciples, you are those, but truly I say to you that I have not
sent anyone to dwell in the abyss; I have sent you to dwell in a
valley so that from there you may ascend to the mansion of your
Father. Men are the ones who have opened the abyss before their
feet to be submerged in it. Now I ask you: Do you believe that with
this Word that I have given to you through a human spokesman will
you be able to reach the kingdom of the Heavens?
12. Blessed is he who believes in this Word and in this
manifestation, for he will reach the summit of the Mountain, but
whoever does not believe I will say to him that this will be the third
time that he will deny Me or rejects Me, because he who believes in
Me just once, will have to recognize Me always, for the flavor and
the essence of My Word will never change.
13. To those who doubt I will leave them in the place where
they are now so they may awaken by themselves. If I did not allow
men to understand the consequences of their actions, would they
know when they have done right or wrong? Their conscience speaks
to them about all their deeds so that they may repent from their bad
actions, and with their acts of love they may comply with My Law
which states to them: "Love one another".
14. Christ in that era said to men who denied Him: You shall
wait for My return; that is why now that I am with you again, I call
upon you to tell you to depart from the abyss and come and follow My footsteps.
15. What will the Father do with those who have been doubtful
of His presence during all eras? Submit them to great trials and
touch the most sensitive fibers of their heart in order that through
them their faith and love shall awaken, and the wish to serve Him.
Truly I say to you that the light will shine in all the darkness and
peace shall be where for a long time there only existed laments of suffering.
16. I discover within each heart a different concept of My
divinity; I can say to you that I behold a different God in the belief
of each one of you; and that is due to the different level of evolution
in which each one of you finds himself.
17. Once again I present the mountain to you; if it is invisible to
your body, I am presenting it before the eyes of your faith. On
Mount Sinai I gave you the light in the Third Era and on Mount
Tabor I transformed Myself in the Second, in order to give you signs
of My Divinity.
18. I want to see you as believers of My third coming. I have
said to you that he who wishes to follow Me, let him take his cross
and follow Me up to the summit of the Mountain but you already
know that the path of Jesus is that of humility, of sacrifice and it has
been traced with blood up to Calvary. You know that I was
persecuted by slander, malice, mockery, unbelief and envy. But
again I say to you: He who wishes to follow Me, let him take up his
cross and follow My footsteps.
19. Why are you fearful? I do not come to ask you for the
impossible, but only that you pray with cleanliness, that you practice
charity and withdraw from what is superfluous. Is there
impossibility in this? If spirituality would have existed among
Humanity since the beginning, I would not have come to materialize
Myself in this world, then men would have conquered the promised
mansion of the spirit, by means of their inspiration, their conscience
and their gift of revelation.
20. After 1950 My Spirit will no longer materialize Himself
before Mankind. From the summit of the Mountain where I dwell, I
will behold you ascending step by step until you reach Me.
21. You are the travelers who came seeking your salvation, with
the hope of finding the truth. You carried a heavy cross upon your
shoulders and you sought a Cyrenian who would help you to support
this cross; but if you remained here, it was because you found what
you were seeking.
22. Who would truly forsake his Master if he had a taste of this
Word? Who through ignorance would deviate from this path? Who
would be able to tell Me that he has learned nothing from Me?
23. He who has not regarded this Divine lesson with true love
and interest to study it; I cannot call My disciple, but simply a beginner.
24. I have not nourished anyone separately nor have I left
anyone outside; I have seated everyone at My table and in it I have
distributed the bread and the wine equally.
25. I want all of you to be laborers in My lands, but laborers
prepared and zealous of their mission, who will know how to
cultivate My seed, who will not allow the gnawing worm to enter
their fields, seeking the fruit to devour it.
26. Disciples: Study this lesson so that you may ask your
conscience if you are unwavering along the pathway, if you are
understanding the teaching, if you can already be called laborers of My lands.
27. My mercy has been manifested among you. I have not asked
anyone about his deeds before beginning as a laborer in My
pathway, and verily I say to you, that among the number who follow
Me, is he who has blemished his hand with the blood of his brother.
No one on Earth but I could have transformed that evildoer into a
propagator of My charity. My forgiveness and My Word of love
were what redeemed him and awakened the noble feelings which
were dormant in his heart.
28. If from the prisons I have called some to seat them at My
table and form with them a new apostleship, let no one judge these
works, for in truth I did not come to heal the saints or save the just; I
came to seek those who need Me; behold My charity. I came to
change the scum into useful elements; there is My power.
29. Only unblemished will you be able to reach Me and only
when you have cleansed your heart can you receive Me. Or am I not
worthy of this offering on your behalf? I observe that when you are
about to receive in your home a person that you regard as important,
you clean and place everything in order to make you worthy of him.
30. Do you not believe it just that on each day, as the light of
dawn rises, you should be ready to prepare and cleanse yourselves to
carry Me in your heart?
31. I speak to you with simplicity, for you are the humble of
spirit; if you were wealthy on Earth, you would not be listening to
Me. I do not come to seek elegance or palaces among men; ask the
seers about the spiritual splendor which surrounds your Master and
you will understand that nothing in the world will resemble it.
32. Listen to the voice of these prophets who will be the ones
who many times will guide you with their revelations. Give credit to
their words, knowing that I am availing Myself of the most humble
during this era; of the one whom you believed as the most imperfect
to receive the grace of the Master.
33. I find your heart filled with peace; it is that I am close to
you.34. I have come to converse and give you My teaching; during
this period I did not humanize Myself on Earth, nor have I sought
the shade of a palm tree to speak to the multitudes from there,
neither have My feet tread upon the dust of the Earth.
35. I come to teach you the perfect love toward your Creator. By
chance, am I not worthy for you to love Me thus?
36. The footsteps that I traced for you in the Second Era were to
convert into brothers those who lived like enemies and to spiritually
elevate those who already knew how to live like brothers. Today,
when you do not see Me with your physical eyes, I want you to
contemplate Me with the gaze of your faith; but among you exist
many who only believe in what their hands will touch and are
doubtful of everything that is beyond their sight and mind. They are
those who say to Me: Father, why do you not perform miracles as in
previous times in order to believe you? Truly I say to you: That time
has passed, and if you say that you believe in Me and know Me, why
do you wish for miracles? Believe by faith.
37. Combine My Word of that era with that of today; compare
its essence and you will find it is the same. Remember that I said to
you: "The tree will be known by its fruits". Allow My Word to pass
through your heart until it reaches the spirit, who will tell you where
this word comes from.
38. Until you do not allow your spirit to be the one to taste the
flavor of this fruit, how can you dare deny that it is not the Father
who speaks to you?
39. Why are there some who without understanding My Work,
cannot depart from Me? Because it is their spirit who is convinced
of My presence. Why do others, even doubting, do not stop from
listening to Me once? Because they carry the doubt within their
heart, but it is the spirit who holds them, for he is contemplating the
truth. If those hearts persevere, their confusion will disappear.
40. Those of you who feel satisfied with My Word, have no
need to go into the wilderness, or keep to yourselves the
nourishment that I have given you. I called you to relieve your
hunger so that afterwards you can go forth and do the same with
your brethren, those who hunger.
41. Now that your spirit receives the light by means of this
Word, let him; he wants to know Me, he wants to know the One who
illuminates him, he wants to know the pathway that will guide him
to the end of his destiny.
42. Blessed are those who break the chains of slavery which ties
them to the world in order to be with Me. Blessed are the ones who
overcome their inclinations toward the superfluous and human
impulses to conserve limpidity in the mind and in the heart, because
My word will fall as a seed in the fertile soil.
43. Just because you have listened to Me during this era, do not
believe that you have reached perfection. You have much to exert
yourselves along the pathway and practice My lessons to attain that
perfection with your deeds of love.
44. Here on earth the spirit will not attain its greatest elevation
that is why I say to you: Do not regard this life as the only one, or
your body as if it were eternal. Truly I say to you, that body, which
you so dearly love, is merely your cross.
45. Understand My Word; behold that in its simplicity My
essence may be found which is life, balsam and peace. Men can
speak to you with a very eloquent word, but they will never manage
to give you the essence that my humble word contains.
46. Today, I hear men speak about law, justice, peace, equality
and fraternity, but verily I say to you, that where love does not exist,
there cannot be truth or justice and much less peace.
47. When I speak to you about love, I refer to the Divine bond
that unites all beings; I do not refer to love, as men understand it.
Where there is egotism or lower passions, there is not true love. I
love in the same manner the one who denies and offends Me as well
as he who recognizes and honors Me with his deeds.
48. If some are happy, knowing they are loved by Me and others
have no interest, My mantle as Father continues protecting
everyone, because love is unchangeable.
49. No one can prevent Me from loving you, just as no one can
prevent the sun from giving its light. However, do not forget that I
am also Judge, and that no one can stop or avoid My judgments, just
as no human being can stop the elements by himself when they are unleashed.
50. Walk within My Law and you will realize that My justice is
unrelenting. Comply with My teachings and through the same
vicissitudes you will feel peace.
51. Humanity is divided because a single law does not govern
them. Each nation has its own laws. Each nation follows a different
doctrine, and if you enter the homes, each father rules his children in
a different manner.
52. I revealed to man the gift of science that is light, and with it
man has created darkness and has caused pain and destruction.
53. Men judge themselves to be in the pinnacle of human
progress, and to which I ask them: Do you have peace on Earth?
Does there exist fraternity among men, morality and virtue in the
homes? Do you respect the life of your fellowmen? Do you have any
consideration for the weak? Verily I say to you that if these virtues
existed in you, you would possess the most elevated values of the
54. There exists confusion among Mankind, because those who
have led you toward the abyss, you have elevated them upon a
pedestal; for that reason, do not ask why I have come among men,
nor judge the reason why I am communicating through the channel
of sinners and the ignorant, because not everything that you judge as
imperfect, is so.
55. Man is the most perfect creation that has ever existed in the
world. In him there is a likeness with the Creator; he has in him the
trinity that you find in your God: conscience, spirit and body, three
powers united in a perfect being.
56. The body could live without a spirit, animated only by the
material life, but it would not be a human. It could possess a spirit
and be lacking in conscience, but it could not be guided by itself,
nor would it be the superior being who by means of the conscience,
knows the Law, distinguishes good from evil and receives every
57. This is the light of the Third Era; but he who says that it is
not God who speaks to you, but rather this man, submit him to a
test, because verily I say to you: While My Divine ray of light does
not inspire his mind even though you would threaten him with
death, you would not force from him words of essence and truth.
58. There is nothing strange that in the same manner that the
spirits make use of their bodies to speak and manifest themselves,
for an instant they will separate from them, so that in their place will
be manifested the Father of all spirits: God.
59. I come to you since you do not know how to reach Me, and I
teach you that the most pleasing prayer that reaches the Father, is
that one which in silence elevates from your spirit. That prayer is
what attracts My ray of light, through which you listen to Me. It is
not the hymns or words which pleases My Divinity.
60. More than the virtuous, I have come among you seeking the
needy, the ignorant, the sinners, to manifest My charity and convert
you into My disciples.
61. In this Third Era, I must deprive your spirit and your body of
all their blemishes, so that you may attain a true elevation.
62. I listen in the same manner to the one who in pure thought
knows how to elevate himself to call Me, as well as to the one who
in his ignorance seeks Me through the most imperfect worship. I
shield them all with My mantle of love.
63. You, who listen to Me during this period, do not think
yourselves to be at the pinnacle of spirituality, for you still lack
much to reach that level of evolution; neither should you believe
yourselves to be the beginners in My Law, because though you are
taking your first footsteps during this Third Era, in past eras you
were also disciples of the Lord. Your spirit, on listening to Me
during this era, has shaken with emotion and then by studying My
Word, has come to comprehend the worship that the Father expects from His children.
64. If on following Me you are not exempt from the trials along
this pathway, it is because you still have not reached the mansion of
your Father, where He awaits you, to make you feel the true peace
and perfect happiness.
65. Now I say to you: Do not exhaust yourselves, stand firm
before thorns and setbacks; pray and you will feel Me close by and
you will prove that I am the good companion along your journey.
66. Do not despair nor imitate the materialists who only
contemplate what the material existence presents to them.
67. Anyone who has gone astray will have to retrace his
footsteps, returning to the starting point in order to find peace for the spirit.
68. It is necessary that you comprehend why I have called you
during the Third Era; that you know your responsibility and your
mission, because not only will you be accountable, but also that
portion entrusted to you.
69. Why are you fearful? By chance, does it signify a sacrifice
to love one another? Do you not behold how your brethren weep in the nations?
70. War has extended its mantle over many people of the Earth,
and this will also cause that hunger, pestilence and death be unleashed.
71. Do not leave the door open to war, because like a thief it
will enter and will surprise you. Be watchful and pray.
72. The bad weeds shall be uprooted from the heart of men and
the good seed will be preserved to form with it a new Humanity.
73. Many men and women, because of so much pain and
destruction, begin to long for My Law, for My Word and for My
peace, but they do not know where to direct their footsteps to find
Me. Would it not please you to arrive at that moment before them
and be able to tell them: "This is the way, the Divine Master is there."
74. Behold how you are burying each page of the teaching that I
am giving you without understanding its unavoidable necessity.
75. I am the book, the word and the light. By chance, will you
be able to deny Me concealing the truth?
76. I bless you, for you have known how to prepare your heart
like a sanctuary. The fields, which are your hearts, have opened their
bowels to receive the watering of My grace, which will make the
seed of My Word germinate.
77. In My table no one has been served more than the other, no
one has been discriminated or humiliated. The men are the ones who
love Me in a different way, some with eagerness, with perseverance
and faith; others with coldness, nonconformity and inconsistency.
When all men searching for peace, find it within Me, they will
comprehend that the Word of Christ and His promise are of eternal
life, and anyone who during this era finds Me, will never depart
from Me, for the incarnated spirit of this era, has attained great
evolution which is experience and light.
78. I leave you like torches among Mankind; through your
deeds, faith will be kindled in many hearts. Be careful of your
actions, words and even of your thoughts.
79. May your left hand never know what your right hand will
do, and the seed of your love will be abundant and fruitful.
80. What have you done with the lesson of the Master? I still do
not see your regeneration. But, do not wait for My justice to touch
your world in order to make you rise and work for peace.
81. Just because beforehand you feel yourselves forgiven, will
you make bad use of that pardon?
82. The two previous eras have transpired without your spirit
having fulfilled his destiny faithfully. Today, a new era has opened
before him, so that with his merits he will fill the Earth with peace
and drive away the misery and the pain. It is the time in which you
can leave your example imprinted within the heart of your brethren,
so that they may withdraw from vice, from the superfluous
undercover the health of the spirit and of the body, by means of regeneration.
83. Verily I say to you that if you rise during this period toward
the compliance of your mission without being watchful and
prayerful, you will behold the face of the Earth covered with corpses.
84. Understand, O My people, that you have never been sent to
Earth to be indifferent to what is happening among Humanity.
85. Be vigilant and pray, do not wait for this year to be of
indulgence for you. They are times of struggle, atonement and meditation.
86. Do not deprive yourself of My gifts, for you will be left like
outcasts on Earth.
87. Pray for the peace among nations; I have spoken to men
through their conscience, those who govern these people, and I have
contemplated their heart to be stubborn, that hatred and ambition
does not leave them.
88. Be vigilant for your faith, for your zeal to testify My truth
and do not be concerned about the ordeals that your brethren will
cause you due to your love for Me, because My Work, My doctrine
and My Law are indestructible; they are immaculate. I say this to
you because you will be persecuted for being My disciples. The bad
intention and the bad faith will follow you. But not because of that
will you hide yourselves in the catacombs to pray and try to serve
Me; those times have passed.
89. I have liberated your spirit and no one will be able to stop
him in his evolution.
90. My extensive lesson of this Third Era will elevate everyone
to a greater level of evolution from where you shall behold your
only God. Then there will be peace in your spirit and that peace will
be similar to the rejoicing that you will have when, after conquering
the Promised Land and nourishing yourselves with the eternal fruits,
you will experience the glory of loving and being loved by your
My Peace be with you!