BTL - Volume 3 - Teaching 57
The Book of True Life - Teachings of the Divine Master -
Volume III - Teaching 56 - 82
Book of True Life - Volume 3
1. Rest a few moments from your fatiguing journey, those who
are traveling along the dust of the Earth and those who inhabit the
2. As you listen to my divine Word, your spirit is purifying himself.
3. To those who are living in the spirit and are still attached to
the material ideals, I say to you: Depart from that which no longer
belongs to you, because if the Earth is not an eternal mansion for
man, much less is it for the spirit. Far beyond, in the Spiritual
Realm, a life filled with lights awaits you toward which you will
reach, step by step, through the pathway of righteousness. To those
who listen to me as humans I say to you that while you possess that
body that accompanies you during its earthly transit, you must take
care of it and preserve it to the last instant because it is the support
on which the spirit leans, and is the instrument to struggle; and
through whose material eyesight the spirit looks out to this life and
through his mouth he talks and can give comfort to his brethren.
4. I have come in this era to prepare you and to talk to all
Mankind to help her in its spiritual evolution.
5. Allow peace to enter into your heart from now on, because
later on you will have to pray and be tirelessly watchful for the
peace of all the rest.
6. You will do a great and meritorious work if you give
tranquility and calmness to those hearts agitated by pain and
preoccupations. The time shall come when beyond that peace you
will learn to establish happiness for your fellowmen.
7. Disciples and beginners, as you listen to my Word you feel
that the shadows that shroud your mind and the burden that you
carry within your heart, has gone away. It was the weight of
suffering, of worries and at times of remorse that were
overwhelming in your life.
8. Do not forget that no one can be your best helper than Jesus.
Hear my Word and let it inundate your heart with peace; it will be a
balsam for your wounds.
9. My Word anoints, caresses and fortifies; learn it and feel it, so
that later you will anoint with my truth and my love those sick
persons whom you will encounter along your pathway.
10. The times shall pass and when extraordinary events shall
occur, you will exclaim: this had already been announced, because
you shall remember what I had prophesied so many times.
11. Give the good news of my Doctrine to all those whom you
are able to tell of my Word, even though they may not demonstrate
faith at that moment. Verily I say to you that if you talk to them with
love, his spirit shall never forget all that you told him.
12. That is the field that I have told you about; the heart and the
spirit of your brethren; the seed is my Doctrine which you must
make known to them and the crystalline waters, my love and my
truth with which you must water those fields.
13. When will men feel my spiritual presence? When will I hear
Mankind give me their welcome?
14. You who have heard me through the human spokesman do
not stop to look for the defects of these your brethren through whom
I speak to you today; tomorrow My Word shall be written and the
influence of the spokesman will have disappeared.
15. In this era and in this manner my Word will reach all those
who did not hear it, filled with essence and with purity.
16. The only insignia that I want the emissaries of this message
to show is the truth, which are the key, the shield and sword.
17. The wise men, the scientists, the great ones of this period
who have struggled greatly to attain the glory of the world, will be
surprised to see my new disciples, men and women and children,
humbly manifest divine teachings without boasting superiority nor vanity.
18. The greater knowledge that you may have of the worth of
what you possess, the more real and truthful must your humility be.
19. How happy is the spirit when on leaving his human remains
in this valley of expiation, he contemplates from the infinite that he
left on Earth a trace of light, of truth and of love.
20. My new people of Israel, who are in spirit the same of all
time, shall be in charge of spreading my revelation all over the
world; they will be the ones who shall point out to men where they
have profaned the Law and where they have erroneously interpreted my words.
21. How can you fulfill such an elevated and delicate task?
Having love and fervor for my Doctrine and good will to be my disciple.
22. He who feels charity for his fellowman; he who feels the
pain of others and who thinking of the necessities of the others,
forgets his own suffering. He has the seed, the balsam, the
nourishment and he will later learn the proper manner of giving over
what he has received from me and to express what surges from the
heart and from the spirit.
23. Study the book of my lessons in the light of your
conscience; it will tell you if you are progressing or if you have
24. Do not think that I have entrusted the gift of love only to
privileged beings; you must know that all of you are predestined,
and that some before and others after, all will love as I have taught
you.25. Take advantage, take advantage of these times of my
communication and study my Word, so that you will not be
surprised when you observe those through whom I gave my
teaching, talking outside of ecstasy, in communion from spirit to
Spirit with their Creator.
26. Elevate your spirit, elevate your morale. That has been my
teaching in all eras. Jacob contemplated the silhouette of the Father
on the highest of the spiritual scale. Moses received the Law on the
pinnacle of Mount Sinai. Jesus delivered to you the legacy of his
divine sermon on Mount Tabor.
27. Analyze the symbol of those manifestations. But where is
the mountain from where I talk to you in this era and give you my
Law? Everyone knows that Mountain is the perfection, the truth,
and the wisdom.
28. He who has felt touched by my charity in this era, do not
sow any thistle or prickly plant, because the fruit gathered will be
many times more bitter that what was sown.
29. Consider yourself part of that seed that I promised Jacob in
his dream, when I announced that his descendants would be as
numerous as the dust of the Earth and that in his seed all nations
would be blessed.
30. Today my warmth descends among you to give life to your
heart, but this heat does not wither the flowers that I am cultivating
in your spirit. I give you everything and the more I share my goods
among my children, the more they multiply. I do not feel any
concern being left without any virtue like the rich miser. Ask and
you shall receive. What can you ask of me that I cannot grant you? I
only ask of you to make yourself worthy of my benefits; that you
know how to ask for them.
31. It has been destined what will be granted to each and
everyone throughout his journey. While some are receiving and
taking advantage at the proper time, others squander what they have
received and there are some who have not even been able to prepare
themselves to receive it and when they have returned to the Spiritual
Mansion, they found out all that was theirs but were unable to
receive nor be worthy of it.
32. My voice speaks to everyone; no spirit exists incarnated or
disincarnated to whom I have not directed my Word, be it as the
Father, the Master or a Judge; but man has been unable to prepare
himself to interpret the divine language, despite having talked to you
in many forms and all languages. When are you going to
communicate with my Divinity spirit to Spirit to hear my voice
within your spirit since you have been destined for it? At least you,
who hear my voice, continue preparing yourselves so that step by
step through the development of the spirit you may attain that grace.
Do you not believe that it is the most natural thing and is only just
that your spirit may be in communion with his Creator and hear His
voice, wherever he is?
33. Long have been the eras that have passed man by without
his comprehending the end for which he was created.
34. My children, it is not necessary to penetrate into the wisdom
of the world to learn the finality of your existence; not only has it
been the wise man to know me or know himself; how many times
has the humble, who lacks the learning of the Earth, shows greater
intuition of the truth.
35. That is the reason that I talk to you in a simple and humble
language for the understanding of every mentality and every spirit;
thus I have wanted to communicate through humble minds, and
even the unpolished. If speaking with clarity and simplicity to
Humanity, I am not understood, how could you be able to
understand me if I spoke to you in a more elevated form? I am not
talking to you of mysterious teachings; what is spiritual, while more
elevated and more perfect it is, the clearer, most natural and simple
does it present itself to the spirit.
36. Make a spiritual study of my revelations, but do not make of
them complicated theologies. If the Master is simple, the disciple
should also be simple. Follow me with humility and gentleness and I
shall make you the owners of the Earth I promised, because he who
walks with disobedience, is owner of nothing. And while the more
you possess, be more humble before the others.
37. Your ears, which had not heard adulation, do not be
surprised now by arrogance; your eyes, which had never
contemplated the marvels of my Creation, must not be blinded by
vanity. Do not search for any other crown but the one of good fruit
from your deeds of love towards your brethren.
38. Do not wait for more propitious times to begin to work,
because if you do not take advantage of these moments, tomorrow
you will long for them.
39. I am telling you all this so that you will give your testimony
to Mankind. Do not fear not to be believed, because the elements
will confirm your words. The Earth shall tremble, the waters will
overflow from their course; the fire shall become widespread, the
winds will become unleashed over the world; the seas shall rage
with fury and the epidemics will ravage the countryside. The frantic
race of Humanity shall be stopped by pain. Once Mankind is
cleansed of its materialism, my word will reach the hearts and
nobody shall be without it.
40. Your heart has opened like the flower to offer me the
perfume of your elevation and your prayer of thanks, because you
know that it was my charity that removed the thorns from your
pathway and wiped away your tears.
41. I have taught you that the form to avoid your suffering is by
getting closer to the fulfillment of my Law. For that, I have told you,
it is necessary for you to part from many fanatic practices, which
brings nothing beneficial for you.
42. Hope for salvation has surged from the heart of those who
have heard me in this era. At the end of the journey, I want for you
to experience the joy of having triumphed over all obstacles.
43. Carry my Word in your lips; it is not necessary for you to
use the same form than when I speak to you. Talk about my Work,
and me with the same language with which you speak to your
brethren and only when you try to repeat my phrases; do it in the
form in which I have talked to you. But be prepared, because there
shall be occasions when I shall be the One speaking through your
lips and then your simple and materialistic language will disappear,
to allow my divine Word to become manifest in the form and meaning.
44. Soon the crowds of men, whose spirits have wasted time
and failed to make use of the opportunities that the Father has
offered to elevate themselves, they, thereupon, on hearing my voice,
will at first hesitate, then they shall repent and later pick up their
farming implements to cultivate my fields and make up for lost time.
45. Today they pass close by someone who is suffering without
taking any notice of the pain of their brethren, but after being
touched in the heart by the essence of my Word, they shall turn their
eyes toward all those who need comfort and will give them the
balsam with which I healed them. Then, they will ask themselves:
"Why did I not see the pain in anybody yesterday, nor in the
widows, orphans, in those who hunger for justice, nor the needy?
Because I was deaf, blind and insensible."
46. He who has loved his fellowman on Earth, how calm and
happy his life passes by and how peaceful is his agony; but he who
did not sow love along his pathway, never had a moment of true
peace and the body which he inhabited departs with pain.
47. This is the era of transgression, in which I shall demonstrate
my power, raising within the heart of Mankind, a sanctuary of love,
Man does not need to construct churches nor palaces for my
Divinity, because my spiritual Doctrine does not come teaching such
demands. Today all men will discover the true temple of God, where He resides.
48. Because of those teachings which I give to you today, you
will be disowned by your brethren, but do not fear, because in its
meaning there is reason and the truth which they will soon
acknowledge when the threat of the trials hang over Mankind.
49. Everyone shall comprehend that my love has given each one
of you a place at my table so that all the hungry and those who thirst
for justice shall drink the wine of life and eat the bread of the spirit.
The Earth has imprisoned you for a long time and many of you have
fallen into degradation and the scum that has created the
transgression of men; from there my charity has been liberating you.
The echo of my voice has reached you there inviting you to the
pathway of light. If my Word always resounded in the sterile desert
of your heart, now stop a moment to hear it, because in it you may
find the crystalline and fresh waters that will calm your thirst for the truth.
50. Fortify yourself with my teaching; stop being the fragile
boat with which the waves of your passions or weakness play with.
Take the spiritual and moral strength that exists within my Word,
and verily I say to you that the storms of life will no longer surprise you.
51. Note that instead of punishment, a surprise within my word
awaited you, forgiving your imperfections and of my love sitting
you at my table to delight you with divine dishes.
52. Those who have now been forgiven by Me today, tomorrow
they will forgive those who offended them, and those who received
the sweetness of my Word, after drinking the chalice of bitterness
for a long time, shall later journey along their pathway sowing
comfort in the hearts of men.
53. Man has torn away many secrets from Nature and with his
science he has transformed human life. The light of his knowledge
shines in the mind and each day Mankind advances along the
pathway of scientific progress toward a goal that he is unable to
catch a glimpse of, but I cannot find love in the heart of your civilization.
54. From time to time I come to men to bring them my Law, to
remind them of my lesson, to repeat my words to them, because
your science without love cannot be good. Your progress, if the
egotism is not put aside, to give way to charity, will not be solid and lasting.
55. Between one and another advent of my Divinity, thousands
of years pass by, and when I manifest myself, it is to talk to you of
only one teaching of love; all my Law and my Doctrine is
summarized within it saying to you: "Love one another."
56. The day when men inspire their science and progress, they
will make this world a paradise filled with life, light and of health
never dreamed before, because to the egotistical science of today I
shall not reveal all the marvels that I have reserved for Humanity.
57. In this era I say to you, that evil shall not prevail, because in
my Work what is imperfect cannot exist. Your spirit has been made
so that through his evolution he may attain the highest level of perfection.
58. My disciples shall emerge from all the pathways of the Earth
and along their path the mental confusion that had hidden the truth
will dissipate, and engraved in their hearts they shall carry my
maxims, like in another time my precepts were engraved on rock.
59. My people, here is the light, be filled with it, but before that,
destroy the garment of materialism which has covered you and that
never again will it wrap around your spirit.
60. Not all Humanity will be purified by spirituality; the
elements shall bring justice upon the new Sodom and Gomorrah in
order to prepare the Earth for the new generations.
61. That flood that cleansed the Earth of the human impurities,
and the fire that descended upon Sodom you know them as legends;
however, in this era you will also contemplate how Humanity will
be touched as the Earth trembles by the force of the air, the water
and the fire; however, I shall again send you an arc, which is my
Law, so that those who penetrate in it may be saved.
62. Not all of those who on that hour of trial will say: "Father,
Father!" will love me, but rather those who always practice my love
for their fellowman, those shall be saved.
63. Beloved disciples, all of you who follow me, make your
footsteps shine spiritually in the shadows of the night so that they
may lie out a pathway of light that will guide those who have lost their way.
64. Before you had planned to come to hear me, I have been
within your heart and I have communicated with your spirit, who is
the one I am searching for. It is my will that in this era Mankind
must rise, leave behind its lethargy and depart from the false and
frivolous world that it has created. I want you to be the disciples of
the Holy Spirit.
65. Try to make the harmony between the spirit and the physical
body endure, so that you may easily comply with my instructions;
make the body yield with love; be forceful if necessary; take care
not to allow fanaticism to blind you, so as not to act cruelly against
it. Make of your being one will only.
66. This is not the time to remain at a standstill nor become
drowsy; be aware that something superior to you keeps you awake,
be it a spiritual uneasiness or a physical pain. Only by being awake
will you be able to perceive my inspirations, because he who sleeps
hinders his spirit and cannot contemplate the light, nor comprehends
life, because his eyes will be shut to the truth.
67. There are many who are only waiting for some word to
come to me; that is why I am preparing you and sending you to the
countryside to give them the good news. That is why I place along
your path those who thirst and for you to offer them this water
which truly calms the thirst.
68. I have taught you not to imitate the rich miser who hides his
treasure from the sight of strangers. You must understand that this
gift that you now possess, is not only for you, but rather for all those
who need it. It is my will that my Word resounds all over the world;
first, through the spokesman and afterwards through my emissaries.
69. The few years yet to go to deliver my Word, you shall see
them pass by as if they were but an instant. Enjoy and keep my
Word so that after my departure you will make it known in all its purity.
70. Do not wait for the year 1950 to make you tremble finding
you unprepared; do not wait until then to make up for lost time.
Arise as of right now; take advantage and analyze my teachings and
in that way you shall not be confused; preserve yourself within
charity. Do not see the mote in your brother's eye and not the beam
in one's own; nor will you move away from the leper, because I
place them along your pathway so that you will heal them.
71. I come to save you, to call all of you. I want to congregate
you around my Word.
72. I want for you to come with humility and obedience to the
end of the journey. The pathway is sowed with trials; each one of
them is a step forward toward the summit of the mountain or one
more step on the scale of perfection. Walk along with your sights
fixed upon the infinite.
73. I bless those who have sacrificed themselves for their
fellowmen; those who have renounced the pleasures of the world to
comfort those who suffer. I want that in the Book of Eternity your
examples be written, which are those that men need to arise and follow me.
74. I am delivering the light to Humanity, because its science
will not save them and she is now within a raging sea, but I shall
rescue the castaways to convert them into fishermen and I shall give
them a boat so that they will take hope and salvation to the lost ones.
75. These shall be the disciples of the Third Era; the new
fishermen of men, who will have my teachings as a guide and as an
example and stimulant of life and deeds of my apostles of the Second Era.
76. Pray and be watchful, disciples, and do it united, and you
shall feel my peace. If the gossips and evil judgments pursue you,
shut your ears because those cutting remarks are not mortal wounds,
if you are complying with my divine teachings. Along your pathway
you will receive demonstrations of gratitude and respect, and these
will give you life and encouragement.
77. The harder you work, the shorter time the pathway will
seem to you when the world should cause you pain and you
comprehend that nobody in it will comfort you, deposit your
grievance with me and I shall comfort you. Everyone possesses my
light within his conscience; that divine spark that never
extinguishes, because while that light illuminates the hearts of some,
that of others, who have been rebellious to that light, I find them in
darkness. I receive everyone and I express my welcome at this table
of love; drinking that wine and eating this bread, you shall
remember my maxims.
78. Relish this banquet because you may not always enjoy it;
calm your hunger and thirst forever because very soon you will have
to travel the long pathways and you shall need courage and fortitude for body and spirit.
79. Like a thief I came into your heart in this era surprising
some and awakening others, telling you: "Here is your Master, listen
to him and purify your life so that you may give testimony of my
coming with your deeds." If this is not done, my Word and my
communication through the human spokesman will be mocked and
denied. Do what you must so that your deeds may inspire repentance
of the sinners and that their lips that have only known blasphemy
pronounce my name with love.
80. I place my Word on your lips, so that you may save the lost one.
81. If men made this Earth a world of scum and evil, through
your effort and merits it will be transformed into a world of peace
and of spirituality, and you shall have my help at every moment in this Work.
82. Woe betides Humanity if in her heart mercy and charity
should not emerge! Woe betides men if they should not come to
have a complete knowledge of their bad deeds! Their own hand is
unleashing upon themselves the fury of the elements and trying to
spread upon the nations the chalice of pain and bitterness, and when
they are gathering the result of their deed, even then, there will be
some who will say: "It is a punishment of God!"
83. I have only given you proof of my love. I sent you to Earth
that was like a prolific mother, loving and tender. I gave you the
flame of life; the air, which is the nourishment of the Creator, and
the water that is fertile and fresh, and you have taken everything to
sow destruction and death; everything has been profaned and there
will still be more. Your rivers will turn to blood; your fire shall be
that of extermination; the air will be saturated with the breath of
death and all the Earth will suffer tremors. In the hour of that justice
many will tell me: "Lord, forgive us, I had the bandage of darkness
over my eyes."
84. I will forgive them and shall let them know that in this Era
nobody maintains darkness in his spirit.
85. As owner of everything created I must demand an
accounting of all that has been done on Earth; then you will see that
nothing escapes my perceptive eye and nothing is erased from "The
Book of the True life."
86. Let the Master enter into your heart, invite me into your
home; allow Me to live with you. These words are for all the
peoples of the Earth. Be charitable to your brethren and to
yourselves, so that you can destroy the menace that hovers upon
Humanity. With a little bit of good will you can be able to attain
peace even in the most difficult moments.
87. I have been calling at your door for a long while; recognize
my calling for its sweetness; do not become lethargic and when you
open, let it not be the hand of death that calls. The times announced
by Christ, by John his apostle and by the prophets is here. The times
have taken a long while to come according to men, and on the other
hand, I say to you that looking at it from the standpoint of eternity,
only a single instant has passed. Remember you were told that those
who persevered faithful to my Law of love to the end would be
spared. Be watchful, pray and persevere in righteousness, so that
you will not be lost in this unleashing sea of passions, desperation
and death. My divine Law is with everyone in the hour of justice,
my love is with you eternally.
My Peace be with you!