Walled up

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle
Psalm 18:29-30
29 For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.
30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him. 
Transcript:
My son, the people cry for a wall on the southern border of this great nation, thinking this wall will protect them. Do they not know that I AM is their protection as long as My hand covers them?
Thus saith the Lord, My hand has lifted, and you are building a wall on the wrong border! The enemy at the gate will come from the North, and as I said before, the South is but a distraction! Your enemies have seen the weakness of the people in this nation. They laugh when the people do not even know what gender they are. This nation has become an hissing and an embarrassment to the world. The king that is in power is a great deceiver, fooling even the very elect to believe a lie. I gave you what you asked for -- a man who you worship and who you think will save you!
My son, I AM will soon visit this nation with judgments meant to wake up My deceived and blind People! The wall that is meant to keep them out will eventually be a wall to keep you in when the armies of Russia and China move in to take the spoil! Have the people in this nation not considered that?
The land will shake violently, and the people will not be able to stand! Volcanoes will erupt, blocking out the sun, and then the bombs will fall! The way to the North will be blocked by the enemy, and the wall to the South will block the escape! Many millions will perish! Bloodshed will be everywhere! People in this nation will bear arms but will be defeated easily, for the weapons of the enemy are far greater!
My son, hear the people CHEER for a king and a wall, but they are cheering their own fate! Thus saith the Lord, during this time when fear is running rampant, My Remnant will stand and go forth in righteousness! My mighty army will have no fear, for they know I AM with them! Their weapons are not carnal, but mighty to the pulling down of strongholds! No weapon formed shall hurt My Remnant! 
Be ready, My Children, for all this is at the door and ready to strike! Seek Me for salvation! Repent of your sins and kneel before Me, the King of kings and Lord of lords. I love you. Be ready now, for I am coming soon! 
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility