The Marriage of the Lamb


A.M.Hosta

12/24/2022

In these days I was anxious about the coming of the Lord at Christmas and I was on the verge of still believing that He would do this, as He promised me.

Quoting

 from my book, "The Great Faith".

"And I prayed:

Lord, please take over my life, my spirit, my soul, and guide me. Forgive me for going so far away from you again, most holy Lord, my God.

He said to me:

"Study!"

By this he means his WORD - the Third Testament - The Book of True Life.

"You do want to get married ... Christmas."

End of  Quoting

Last night I tossed and turned restlessly and then sank into sleep exhausted.

Around 1:30 a.m., I jolted up from sleep to hear these words:

"They all think I'm not coming back. Four months later, they all have their baby."

This is the WEDDING OF THE LAMB!

Jesus Christ is NOW giving birth in ALL who belong to HIM.

Then HE is God in all who belong to HIM and they are then all God in Christ.

Further he said to me:

"Shall we exchange? I go and YOU come."

Jesus and Christianity step down from the world stage and HE sends us the promised TRUSTOR, the HOLY SPIRIT, who enters the world stage in his place. Both are in the Father, because both are HE.

WE CONGRATULATE CHRIST ON HIS WEDDING, on the wedding of the Lamb!

Dies ist mein Reich (Song)

The Third Testament

Visit our  Homepage: 

Download our APP "Spiritualismus" for free in Google Playstore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility