Wormwood

Jeremiah 9:15
Therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; behold, I will feed them, even this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink. 
Transcript:
My son, soon the people of this nation will experience Wormwood. I have given this generation two examples of Wormwood. The first was in Russia at a place called Chernobyl, which means Wormwood in the Russian language. The second place was in Japan at a place called Fukushima. Wormwood means to poison. It could be land as in Russia or water as in Japan. I tell you this because Wormwood is coming to America! 
My son, when the earthquakes strike and the power plants shut down, leaving many in the dark, the nuclear power plants will cause Wormwood. All the land for miles around these plants will be poisoned. All the lakes ponds and rivers will be poisoned. The air will bring the poison to the surrounding areas. 
Tell My Children who live close to the plants to be prepared. Do not fear, for I will protect you and your family, but YOU MUST HEAR MY VOICE! Wormwood is killing your ocean and all fish in it.
Watch out, Tennessee, for you are right for Wormwood! Missouri you show me that you are not ready - Wormwood will visit you also! Volcanoes, volcanoes everywhere going off, also causing Wormwood! The great star that will strike the earth will also be Wormwood!
My son, the time has now arrived that My Children MUST hear My voice! Just as I spoke in times past and led My People out of Egypt, now My People MUST be led out of Wormwood's way! Pray and seek Me with all your heart! Get in a quiet place and hear My voice. I will lead you to My place of safety. Do not be deceived by those saying they have a place. Listen to Me, and I will guide you to safety. There is much work yet to be done! 
My Remnant, be ready to be transformed and bring the light to a dark world! SHOUT REPENT, for the Kingdom of our Great God is at hand! I love you and will forgive you! REPENT NOW and turn from your selfish ways! Love your neighbor as yourself in the days ahead. 
DO NOT FEAR - I AM COMING!!!
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus
Source   https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2018/12/wormwood.html

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility