Lies, Lies, Lies

Jeremiah 27:14-15
14 Therefore hearken not unto the words of the prophets that speak unto you, saying, ye shall not serve the king of Babylon: for they prophesy a lie unto you.
15 For I have not sent them, saith the Lord, yet they prophesy a lie in my name; that I might drive you out, and that ye might perish, ye, and the prophets that prophesy unto you.
Transcript:
My son, My Children do not have any discernment at all. They follow every wind of prophecy and doctrine. They do not pray over anything they read or view, but instead just accept it. I told you in the last days there would be many false prophets and many false Christs.  My Children, you have been deceived and lied to and are now coming against My true prophets and watchmen, based solely on lies. Did you seek Me and ask Me about the person being slandered???
Many false prophets are out for gain. They have large meetings, sell much wares, and live as a celebrity. My true prophets and watchmen take no money, live in obscurity, and stay on their knees for hours seeking Me. Do they all hear correctly? No, not always, for I AM TRAINING THEM for something special, and they MUST know My voice!
My people treat My true prophets and watchmen like they have a disease and just want them to shut up and leave! Thus saith the Lord, THEY WILL NOT SHUT UP, NOR WILL THEY QUIT, FOR I HAVE PLACED A BURNING INSIDE OF EACH OF MY CHOSEN! THEY WILL GET LOUDER, AND MY SPIRIT WILL BE UPON THEM!!! 
My son, the false prophets are those who judge and come against My true prophets and watchmen. Their pride and arrogance make it hard for them to see the beam in their own eye! They say, "I have years of prophesying under my belt - you have none!"  But I say, I will speak through a jackass before I speak through you! I AM GOD - NOT YOU!!! 
Submit your prideful haughty spirit to Me, and I will forgive you and use you. But I cannot use a vessel who is prideful! Humble yourself, forgive those who you have come against in My Name! Seek forgiveness from those who you have slandered and destroyed!
The words I give My Chosen will not be stopped by prideful and stubborn children!! However, those who would have heard the words that you stopped, and they die, their blood will be on your hands when you stand before Me!
My son, I know this is not what you wanted to hear tonight, but it must be said! I love all My Children, but all My Children do not love Me! 
I am coming soon -- JUST LOOK AROUND!!!
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus
 

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility