Stubborn Child

Nahum 3:4-6
4 Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the well favored harlot, the mistress of witchcraft, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts.
5 Behold, I am against thee, saith the Lord of hosts; and I will discover thy skirts upon thy face, and I will show the nations thy nakedness, and the kingdoms thy shame.
6 And I will cast abominable filth upon thee, and make thee vile and will set thee as a gazingstock.
Transcript:
My son, here am I walking the streets of this mighty nation, yea, the mightiest nation among nations, yet I see no repentance from the people - My People! As in the days of old, there was a mighty nation, and it was given the signs in the sun, moon, and the stars and with My prophets crying out to repent, which they did, I spared that nation from destruction. This nation, as mighty as it is, is so full of pride and abominations that it will NEVER repent!  So, I announce that the judgments which began will now be expedited!!!
My son, many mock and laugh at the words from My true prophets and watchmen, just as they did back then, but My judgments still came, and all those who mocked and ridiculed My prophets and watchman all perished! So it will be again, as there is nothing new under the sun, and men's hearts are full of sin! Although there is an appearance of peace and prosperity in the natural, fueled by a lying king, all is not well in the spirit, for battles rage in the heavens for the souls of men, and this unrepentant nation does not see!
My son, many of My People are deceived by lying spirits that tell them that this nation will be great again. I say, This nation will only be great if it can raise itself from the dead and the ashes of My anger! I have said through My prophets what will come up on this nation for its unrepentance and whoredoms against Me! Do you think I lie???
Hear me now, you stiff-necked, hard-hearted people! I will send My Rod of Indignation down upon you! saith the Lord. You will NOT repent, but I will MAKE your knees bloody, crying out for repentance! Your land will be overrun by the Russians and Chinese, and they will have no mercy!!! Like a stubborn child, refusing correction, YOU WILL REPENT!!! So I say, REPENT NOW!!! Get your heart in order! Repent of sin, pride, and arrogance! Humble yourselves now before Me while you have this false peace!
I love you, My stubborn Children, but you have sealed your own judgments! Come to Me now in prayer and supplications, and I will draw close to you. Trust no man, only Me - Jesus! I am coming soon for those whose houses are in order! 
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility