Battles Rage

Psalm 23: 1-6
1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Transcript:
My son, by now My Remnant have been in mighty battles as the demons want to remove and destroy those I have chosen to bring in the Harvest. My Children, the attacks have been intense, and in some cases almost too much, but I AM with you in the valleys, keeping My hand by you, giving instruction on how to defeat the devils. 
My children, think not that after one attack it is over. No! Just like any battle, the losers go and regroup for another attack. However, this time they will bring reinforcements!
My son, these demons' ultimate goal is to have My people lose faith! If they can get them to doubt and not believe, then the demons have a foothold and will come in harder! Many of My Children in the lukewarm Church have not been taught how to defend themselves in battle. They do not have a sword, and if they do, it is broken!! Their shields are rusty because they have not had to walk in faith! They believe they have attained status and material wealth on their own. They are barefooted and not ready to share the gospel! The breastplate they wear is not of My righteousness but of their own, and the helmet of salvation is on sometimes or not at all! My people in the lukewarm churches will be decimated by the attacks!!!
My son, the battle rages and those not ready are falling away. The great falling away is now in full run! Many will not fight, but lie down and surrender to the devil. As the plane continues on its downward path, many more will fall away as they trust money and that is their god. The event that My watchmen and prophets have warned about is now on the doorstep and can occur at any moment! Again, many will not be ready and many will fall away!
My Remnant - Hear My voice -- STAND!!! DO NOT FALL FOR THE LIES WHISPERED IN YOUR EAR! Come against them with the sword I have given you! I was 40 days in the wilderness. I was tired, hungry, and thirsty. At my weakest point was when I was attacked! I SWUNG MY SWORD!!! SWING YOUR SWORD - THE WORD OF GOD - AND HAVE VICTORY!!! 
Soon I am coming for My Remnant to complete the training!!! 
Amen.
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility