The Potter's Hand

Worte von Jesus an Byron Searle
Jeremiah 18:3-6
3 Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels.
4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.
5 Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying,
6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the Lord. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.

Transcript:
My son, I am the Potter. I take broken vessels, marred vessels, and with My touch, I make it whole again. There are many of My children who feel they are broken or they are too marred to be of any use to the Master. But I say unto you, My Children, there is nothing too cracked or broken, too soiled or marred that I, the Lord, cannot fix. I will take all the broken pieces and put it back on My potter's wheel and form a new creation out of you!
My son, Satan has been attacking My Children unrelentlessly, and many feel too tired or too broken to continue. I tell you, My Children, the race is almost over so don't give up and don't give in! Call upon the Potter to fix the cracks and replace the missing pieces! My hands are large and can encompass any size of vessel. I will smooth out the hard areas and prepare you for what is coming. My Children, you will be standing strong, all shiny and new, just as My Word says! I am the Potter, and I can fix you for My use!
Many of you know that the Days of Trouble have arrived. Satan has been attacking My Children who I have separated out and marked. The testing of My Children has been very hard. Some have had strokes, some have had aches and pains that seem to not quit. These attacks are upon you to shake your faith, to give up, to quit what I have called you to do. Stand on My Word and in prayer!! Do not give Satan the victory and quit!! Make time for Me everyday - get alone with Me and tell Me all about it. I love you, My children, and I tell you now, the attacks will get worse as we draw closer to the day!
My son, I Am the Potter. I have created each and every vessel, and I can fix any imperfection that has occurred. Tell them to repent, seek Me for forgiveness and turn from their evil ways, and My great hands will heal them! 
I am coming soon to gather all My vessels unto Me. My Children, you are clay in My hands, and I am shaping you into a vessel worthy to serve -- Trust Me!
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility