Cry wolf

2 PETER 3:3-5
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lust,
4 And saying, where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
Transcript:
My son, I speak to those who are scoffers, and those who say My prophets and watchman are just "crying wolf." "We have heard for decades that the world will be destroyed and that the Lord Jesus will return! We are tired of hearing the same old warnings! Yes, there will be earthquakes, fires, floods, tidal waves, meteors crashing, bizarre weather, famines and so on and so on, blah, blah, blah!" They say, "When will it all happen?You say Jesus is coming -- Where is he???"
Thus saith the Lord, You mockers and scoffers will have your place in hell!
My son, My Remnant and My People have been attacked by the religious people who think they know Me. They have Me in a box, conforming into a little god they can control. They tell people they know My heart, and I would never bring judgment on anybody! That was the old God - today we have the new God that blesses us with money and new cars and new stuff! I tell you that YOU ARE FOOLS, deceived by your own vanities and selfish Pride!!! I tell you now when you stand before Me and say, but Lord didn't we do miracles in Your Name? Didn't we pray for the lost in Your Name? Didn't we do great works in Your Name? I will say, Depart from Me!  I knew you not!
My son, I have been pleading with the world to be prepared, to have your house in order for many years because I love you so. But I say those that are saying you are "crying wolf" will wake up too late and know that My prophets and watchman were speaking truth! I say that the Judgments have been set for every nation around the world, but America, your destruction will be complete! You have turned from Me, and I now have lifted My hand of protection from off you! You, America, will know what it feels like to curse your Creator! Your people will remember the words of My anointed vessels and say, Why did we not listen??!!!
My son, tell them it is not too late to repent, seek forgiveness of your sins, and run to Me with open arms! I will forgive you! I love you all, but it's almost too late!!!
I am coming and that is truth!!! ARE YOU READY???
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility