The y in the Road

Joshua 24:15
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Transcript:
My son, the time is now here where My Spirit is stirring in the hearts of My Children. They have now come to the Y in the road - Whom will you choose? The choice is one road that continues as all is now. Continue to think that by going to church for a couple of hours, maybe read a scripture or two, throw a couple of dollars into the offering plate, and listen to a man with no anointing to preach a feel-good sermonette, all the while you are looking at sport scores on your mobile device, and walk around blind and deaf to the prophetic events occurring all around you. If that is what pleases you, I will not stop you. For that road is Wide and leads to Destruction! 
My son, tell those who want to take the other fork in the road, that it will be Narrow, so Narrow that only you will fit down it. You cannot bring any baggage with you, and as you go down the road, you will eventually be on your hands and knees. It is not as nice as the Wide Road where you can bring all your fleshly baggage, all your hate, and all your strife. The Narrow Road has no room for that.
My son, My Body consists of three circles. The largest circle is My Body, within that large circle is a smaller circle which is My Bride, and within that circle is My Remnant. Just as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are one, so is My Body, Bride and Remnant. All in My Body will have to choose which road to take. Those of My Bride and Remnant have already chosen the Narrow Road and have been marked by My Father. Those whom My Father has given Me cannot be taken away out of My hand. 
The Y in the road is now here, many have chosen the Wide Road, but as long as My Spirit is here, they can be saved. So stay on your knees, praying for the ones who took the wrong road. Yes, My son, it will be hard, for it is hard to fight standing, but on your knees you will be victorious! Most soldiers fight standing, but My soldiers and My army fight kneeling! The days are coming that your knees will be bloody, but the victories will be glorious!!!
My son, I love My Children so much, but the times are drawing close to the end, and the Y in the road is ahead!
I am coming soon - BE READY!!! 
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility