Unbearable

Jeremiah 19:15 Thus saith the Lord of Hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon this city and upon all her towns all the evil that I have pronounced against it, because they have hardened their necks, that they might not hear my words.
Transcript:
My son, I have given many words to many people to give to My body. However, My body does not want to hear the truth; they prefer to stay asleep and believe that all things will get better and better. Only My Remnant are hearing the words of warning, and they are praying over them. The majority of My body do not want to hear the words of judgment. Instead, they would rather mock the prophets and call them names! Do they not realize THEY ARE MOCKING ME??? THEY WOULD CALL ME A FALSE PROPHET TODAY AND EVEN A GLOOM AND DOOMER!!! YOU SAY, NO, THEY WOULDN'T! READ MY WORD!!! THEY ALREADY DID!!! THEY CALLED ME OF MY FATHER, THE DEVIL!!! 
My son, the times of the judgments have been moved to ahead, due to the unrepentant church! Warn My Remnant to stand strong as the attacks in the spirit will increase more and more! Soon it will seem unbearable, but I have you covered! FEAR NOT!!! STAND TOGETHER WITH THE REMNANT!!! LIFT EACH OTHER UP IN PRAYER!!! SET ASIDE PETTY DIFFERENCES THAT DO NOT MATTER IN THE BIG PICTURE!!!!!
My son, WHAT MATTERS IS TO WIN AS MANY SOULS INTO THE KINGDOM AS YOU CAN!!!  

REMNANT - TIME NOW TO GO TO WORK!!!  DON'T COVER YOUR LIGHT UP - LET IT SHINE!!! 
This is not just for America - I have My Chosen Remnant all around the world!!! 
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF IF YOU ARE MY REMNANT, THEN YOU ARE NOT! You must ask yourself if you care more for this world and the things in it than Me? Do you pick up the cross daily and give up of yourself to help others? Would you rather watch the Superbowl or pray for Revival??!!!
My son, MANY WHO THINK THEY ARE REMNANT ARE NOT! I say to those - REPENT NOW! Give up this world and die to self! Serve me with all your heart, mind, and soul, THEN you can be called Remnant and expect to be trained by My Spirit! 
THIS WORLD IS LOST, AND MANY OF MY PEOPLE ARE LOST!!! PRAY AND REPENT!!! COME OUT OF THE LUKEWARM LAODICEAN CHURCH!!! REPENT, AND I WILL OPEN YOUR EYES AND FORGIVE YOU!!! 
I love you, My people, so very much! I am coming and EVEN AT THE DOOR!!!
Amen.
Messiah Jesus

https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2018/11/unbearable.html

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility