Fuel the Fire

Worte von Jesus an Byron Searle 
Ezekiel 21:31-32
31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skillful to destroy.
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the Lord have spoken it.
Transcript:
My son, I have said many times that Mine indignation will come up on America, but no one hears. I have brought judgments upon the land, but people say "It's just that time of year."  "Fires and floods always come, heat and cold always come, so it's not judgment, it's nature."  I will break the pride and arrogance of the American people. I will cause such destruction that ALL MEN WILL KNOW IT IS I AND WILL REPENT!!! This land will not only burn, but it will melt! I will stoke the fires of My wrath on this sinful nation!
My son, the lying king said he will put an end to the murder of the unborn - HE HAS NOT! The lying king said he will bring about laws reversing the sodomite laws - HE HAS NOT! The lying king said he is a protector of Israel, but he will split My land to appease his pride! My people, you have gotten what you prayed for - a prideful, arrogant, lying man only out for himself - NOT ME! He says My Name, but he does not know Me, nor I him!
My son, this king is about to bring My heavy right hand of judgement down on this nation, but the people will still worship and adore him! I will deliver this nation into the hands of the slayers, and fear will become the people's god! My Remnant, stay strong in the coming days, for the devil seeks to sift you like flour! Do not give in to fear, but walk in faith - NAY, GREAT FAITH!!!
Continue to SHOUT REPENT to the fearful people, for they seek the peace I give you in these perilous days. Pray for strength and power to walk in My Spirit and be led by My Spirit. Don't give into the flesh for the flesh is weak, and no matter what comes, the flesh wants to cower. Stand strong in the armor I have given you!!! Stand by Me for I am your strong tower! I am your rock and your fortress! Be in Me, Remnant, not in the world! I love you, but I am coming to judge this nation right now! Be ready to lead the lost to Me!!!
Amen.
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility