The great division

Words spoken from Jesus to Byron Searle 
Amos 7:17
Therefore thus saith the Lord;  Thy wife shall be an harlot in the city, and thy sons and thy daughters shall fall by the sword, and thy land shall be divided by line; and thou shalt die in a polluted land: and Israel shall surely go into captivity forth of his land.
Transcript:
My son, they will call it the Great Divide when I split this nation in two! They will not be able to build a bridge across it - I will not let them! I will shake the land continuously so no one can build anything! I will divide this land for dividing My land!!! Those advisors that surround the king have lied to him, giving him false words they say are from Me. This king believes the lies and will be the cause of the land division. The previous king caused the division of the people, and with great arrogance, takes pride in that. The current king takes great pride in the ultimate peace deal that seals the judgments on this nation!
My son, My people have no idea what lies ahead for them! Everyone is preparing for feast and family get-togethers, but I say prepare for the judgments, for they are now!!! I will not allow My land or My city with My Name on it to be divided until I divide it in thirds! 
(Vision given here.)
My son, this nation will fall by the sword, and many, many people will perish! When I divide the land, prepare for the invasion!!! This division of the land will not just be in the middle, it will be left and right, also bringing great destruction to great cities! This will also bring about great sea waves! Prepare now, repent, and get your house in order, for this ultimate deal will be signed by great pressure!
My son, I say to My people to be ready! If you are not, repent today of your sins, and I will forgive you. This dividing of the land will cause many deaths! Every person in the land will be touched by this judgment, and they will know it was by My Hand!!!
THE GREAT DIVIDE IS CLOSE AT HAND!!! DO NOT FEAR!!! IF YOUR HOUSE IS IN ORDER, THEN THERE SHOULD BE NO FEAR!!!  TRUST ME!!! HAVE FAITH THAT I WILL BE WITH YOU SOON!!! I AM COMING!!! I AM COMING!!! 
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus
VISION:  
The Lord also gave me a very brief vision while He was speaking this word to me. When He got to the place where He said "until I divide it in thirds," that is when He showed me the following vision. He showed me a view of the entire United States where everything appeared as normal. Then suddenly I saw the earth split wide open right down the middle of America at what looked like the New Madrid fault. I saw it split wide open, so wide that I would estimate from how I saw it that it looked to be around 50 miles wide. It looked like a canyon just opened up and quickly spread wider and wider.  Right after that, my attention was quickly brought to the West Coast where I again watched as the land split all the way from Washington State to the southern tip of California. Then my attention quickly went to the East Coast where I saw another splitting of the land from what looked like the Boston area all the way down to Georgia. As soon as the splitting of the land occurred, I saw massive tidal waves form off the coasts along the length of both coasts and move in towards the land. I also saw waves go up the middle from the Gulf and come down the middle from the Great Lakes. All of these waves were so enormous in size, like nothing we have ever seen before. Then the vision ended, and the Lord continued speaking the remainder of the word to me. 
 
The day after tomorrow : Trailer 

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility