The many flats in the one house


Gospel of Perfect Life - Chapter 72
1. And Jesus sat with his disciples in the garden of Gethsemane and said to them, "Let not your hearts be grieved: I believe in God, so believe in me. There are many apartments in my father's house: if it was not so, I would have told you. I'm going to give you a seat. And if I go and prepare you a place, I will come again and receive you with me, so that you too would be where I am. And where do I go, you know, and also the way, where I go. "
2. Thomas said to him, "We do not know where you are going and how can we know the way?"
And Jesus said to them, "I am the way, the truth and the life. Nobody comes to the All-Father-Mother, except through me. If you had known me, you would have known my father-mother. And from now on you know and have seen my father-mother. "
3. Philip said to him, "Lord, show us the All-Father-Mother and it will be enough for us." Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you so long and you do not know me, Philip? Anyone who has seen me, has seen the All-Father-Mother and why are you talking then: Show us. Do not you believe that I am in the father-mother and it is in me? The words I speak to you I do not speak for myself. For the Father-Mother who dwells in me does all the works.
4. Believe me that I am in the Father-Mother and that it is in me, or believe me at least for the sake of the true work. Verily, verily I say unto you that believe in me, the same works that I do will do, and they will do greater works than these; because I go to my father-mother.
5. And whatever you ask for in my name, I will do so that the All-Father-Mother may be glorified in the Son of Man. What you will ask in my name, I will do.
6. If you love me, keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father-Mother, and it will give you another Comforter who will stay with you forever. The spirit of truth that the world can not receive; because she does not see and does not know him; but you know him; for the spirit dwells in you and will be in you.
7. I do not want to leave you without consolation. I will come to you. A little while and the world will not see me anymore; but you see me. Because I live, you will live too. On this day you will know that I am in my father-mother and you in me and I in you.
8. Those who have my commandments and keep them, they love me; and those who love me will be loved by my father-mother, and I will love them and reveal myself to them. "
9. And Judas said to him, "Lord, how is it that you want to show yourself to us and not to the world?" Jesus answered and said to them, "Those who love me will keep my words: and the One Holy will be them love and we will come to them and we will stay with them.
10. Those who do not love me will not hear my words, and the words that you hear are not my words, but the words of All-Father-Mother that sent me. I have spoken these things to you while I am still with you. But the Comforter, who is my Mother, the Holy Wisdom that the Father will send in my name, will teach you everything and remind you of all that I have told you.
11. I leave the peace to you, my peace I give you: not as the world gives, I give you. Do not let your hearts be sad, and do not be afraid. You have heard, as I told you, I go away, and I will come back to you. And if you love me, you will rejoice; because I have told you; I go to the All-Father-Mother; It's bigger than me.
12. And now I have told you before it has happened, that you may believe when it will happen. Now I will not speak much to you anymore; for the prince of this world will come and have nothing to do with me.
13. For the world to know that I love the All-Father-Mother, It has given me the commandment, and so I do. To the end. "

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility