Sleeping throug the Storms

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle 
Jonah 1:4-5
4 But the Lord sent out a great wind into the sea, and there was a mighty tempest in the sea, so that the ship was like to be broken.
5 Then the Mariners were afraid, and cried every man unto his god, and cast forth the wares that were in the ship into the sea, to lighten it of them. But Jonah was gone down into the sides of the ship; and he lay, and was fast asleep.
Transcript:
My son, many people in My Church are sound asleep through the storms I send! It's not that they are in fear of what the storms will do, it is that they have blinders on and think only of themselves and those close by! Many in My Body have seen what the fire storms have done to the West, but those who are not affected by the destruction just say a short prayer and continue on with their lives. Jonah is a good example of that. I have called many people to serve Me, to lift up a nation in prayer and bring about repentance, but they are like Jonah - he was afraid to trust Me and fled!
My son, only those who are My Remnant have answered the call! While the storms rage around My Remnant, they are on their knees in prayer, while My Body, although they THINK they are awake, are sleeping through the storms! But you say, "Jesus slept during the storms - we are like him!" My Son Jesus and I walked through the storms together!!! You, My People, are like Jonah - trying to do it on your own or running away from the calling!!!
My son, people say the storms of life are too hard! I say, Yes, they are, and these storms that you face are but training for the storms yet to come that NO ONE WILL SLEEP THROUGH!!! This nation has been found wanting, and the stench in My nostrils has made Me turn My head! I have blessed America, but that was for My pleasure - to spread the Gospel of the Kingdom! But now, America, your time is up! Your sin has overtaken you, and your time must decrease! America will be a byword soon, and MY PEOPLE ISRAEL WILL RISE UP AND BE MIGHTY!!!
America will never be great because I AM not in America anymore!!! Until America repents just as those in Nineveh did - FROM THE KING TO THE PAUPER, then will I turn my head back! But America will never repent! Her pride and sins have her bound! America's king will NEVER humble himself before Me; therefore, THE STORMS WILL RAGE!!!
UNTIL ALL MY PEOPLE FAST AND PRAY FOR THIS NATION, THEN WILL I HOLD BACK MY HAND!!!  BUT, MY SON, ALL MY PEOPLE WILL NOT FAST, NOR PRAY, NOR EVEN WAKE UP!!!  THEY ARE SLEEPING THROUGH THE STORMS!!!  I LOVE YOU, MY REMNANT, MY PEOPLE, MY CHURCH!!!
Shalom, 

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility