Murmur

Words spoken from Jesus to Byron Searle
Numbers 14:27-28
27 How long shall I bear with this evil congregation, which murmur against me? I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel, which they murmur against me. 
28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the Lord, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you.
Transcript
My son, how long will these stiff-necked people murmur and doubt Me? Have I not given My all to them? Did I not give My life willingly to pay for the sin you so love? Do not say, "But I don't love sin!" I say to you, YOU LIE!!! There are no words of truth that proceed out of the open sewer of your mouth!!! I gave My ALL for you, yet you cannot even give me 1 hour a day!!! You murmur and say why has not the Lord blessed me? I am good! I go to church on Sunday, I give my tithes, I even teach Sunday school! I say to you, Works without faith are dead! I do not need your money, yet I ask you to give with a kind and loving heart, but all you do is murmur!
My son, this sin-filled, hate-filled people that call themselves by My Name are so prideful that they will NEVER hear nor heed the warnings I have proclaimed! When the judgments happen suddenly, there will be two people in My house - those that murmur against Me, and those that don't! To murmur is so easy, for it proceeds out of your heart. If your heart does not belong to Me, then to murmur against Me is natural. Murmurings come at great cost. They harm young babies with doubt, and many turn from Me. BE NOT like the children of Israel who constantly murmured that they wanted to go back to Egypt where life was easy - at least easier then roaming the desert!
My son, that is what My Church wants today - they want to go back to Egypt! They want to just attend a service, crack open My Word for 10 minutes, pray a short prayer, lift their arms in a showy worship service! They do not want to get on their knees for hours, crying out for a nation under judgment, crying, I repent! I repent for this sin-filled nation and world!!!
My Church, I will do as I did before - I WILL RAISE UP A PEOPLE WHO WILL ONLY LOVE ME AND NEVER WANT TO GO BACK TO EGYPT!!!  
America, your time is now! Church, your time is now! I say come to Me on bended knee, and I will forgive you and renew your heart! I LOVE YOU - I DIED FOR YOU!!! I am coming soon to stop the murmurs! 
Messiah Jesus
Source:  https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2018/11/murmur.html

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility