FEAR ME !!

Words from Jesus, spoken to Baron Searle on Nov. 9th., 2018

Zephaniah 3:7-8
7 I said, Surely thou wilt fear me, thou wilt receive instruction; so their dwelling should not be cut off, howsoever I punished them: but they rose early, and corrupted all their doings. 
8 Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the Lord, until the day that I rise up to the prey; for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.
Transcript:
My son, My people do not fear Me. They talk and say it, but in their hearts there is no fear! Not the fear of man, but the fear of a holy and righteous and jealous God. My people believe that I cannot get angry today, that all My anger was in the past. It is true I am a God of Love, for I AM LOVE, BUT I AM ALSO JUST, AND SINFUL MAN WILL FEAR MY ANGER! You say, "But Lord, why would you want to bring about judgment that may kill your people? That's not very loving!"
My people know neither My Word nor Me! If they did, they would know I BRING MY JUDGMENTS OUT OF LOVE TO BRING THEM BACK TO ME!!! Many people will not accept the fact that everything that is going to happen has ALL BEEN FORETOLD AND SHOUTED OUT LOUD!!! Great earthquakes are coming, great storms with mighty waves, stars falling from heaven, great wars with many deaths, incurable plagues! These are but a few of My judgments! Am I gloom and doom, or a loving God trying to prepare you for what's coming???
My son, the problem is THERE IS NO FEAR! My people do not believe the prophets I have sent, and the people believe they have plenty of time, perhaps many years, even a generation! BUT I SAY YOUR TIME HAS RUN OUT, AND SOON YOU WILL FEAR ME! OUT OF THAT FEAR WILL COME REPENTANCE AND TRUE REVIVAL!!! MY PEOPLE WILL WAKE UP!!! It will be very hard, and many will perish! This fear is not the evil fear that scares you, but this fear is likened to your father correcting you. It hurts for a short while, but forgiveness and respect always follow.
My son, I ask My people now to repent and turn from your evil ways! Seek My heart, and I will forgive you! Prepare yourself and your families, for My judgments are now falling! Demonic activity has increased as I said it was going to! Put on My armor every day to protect yourself, and stay in My Word! Believe not every voice you hear, but pray for discernment and guidance! All the words I proclaim are in My Word! I am coming soon!
I love you!
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility