Tombs

Words from Jesus spoken to Byron Searle
Jeremiah 5:2-4
 2 And though they say, The Lord liveth; surely they swear falsely.
3 O Lord, are not thine eyes upon the truth? thou hast stricken them, but they have not grieved; thou hast consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return.
4 Therefore I said, Surely these are poor; they are foolish: for they know not the way of the Lord, nor the judgement of their God.
Transcript:
My son, today I speak to those who profess and swear that I live, but they swear falsely. Many people attend services in buildings that have My Name over the door, yet the people are empty and the buildings are tombs. These people refuse to repent, thinking their hearts are pure, yet they live in sin! The shepherds of these great buildings have taken My simple gospel and made it into a sugar-coated pill that causes one to believe another gospel! A gospel where sin is not really sin because we are now modern! A gospel where My Word is changed to suit the sin they want!
My son, these lying shepherds want only to take your money and live in lavish mansions and fly to exotic places to commit sins in secret! These false shepherds that have hardened their hearts with sin and pride will face My wrath on that day! The blind children who followed these false shepherds will also faced My judgement. What? you say? They were misled! It's not their fault! But I say they had My Word which is truth, but never read it!!! They followed a man not Me!!!
My son, the same people follow a lying king. No matter how many lies he tells, the blind people just keep following him! Many believe that the people around him give him advice from Me! That is a lie!!! I do not know those false prophets and teachers around him! Their hearts are black with pride, and their eyes are full of deceit! I will remove this king in a flash, and watch how a nation will quickly return to its vomit!!!
My son, continue to YELL, REPENT! REPENT!!! FOR THE DAY IF THE LORD IS AT HAND!!! Tell them to seek Me in prayer and in My Word - I will hear them! Tell them to turn from their ways and get out of the tombs and call out for Me in your quiet times! PUT ME FIRST - NOT THE WORLD!!! This world will perish and ALL those attached to it!!!
I love you My Children, and I just want the best for you! Come to Me as you are, and I WILL USE YOU FOR MY GLORY! I am coming soon to start the training - those with ears to hear know what I am saying! 

Stay in My Word! Stay in prayer! Get out of the tombs! Seek Me at home, and I will come to you! 
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus 
Source: https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2018/11/tombs.html

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility