False Gods

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle 
Psalms 115:2-8
2 Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God?
3 But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.
4 Their Idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.
5 They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:
6 They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not:
7 They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat.
8 They that make them are like unto them; so is everyone that trusteth in them.
Transcript:
My son, this generation worships every false god ever created. Though they be not of wood or stone, this generation worships all things. Many say they worship nothing, but they lie! Even in Paul's time, the Ephesians worshiped every god, even the unknown god. This generation worships every god, even though they do not know it. ANYTHING THAT IS PUT AHEAD OF ME IS AN IDOL, AND THAT IDOL IS WORSHIPED! It could be sports, it could be hunting and fishing, it could be putting puzzles together! WHATEVER takes time away from ME is idol-ness!!! You watch 12 hours of television, yet I don't even get a thought unless your football team is losing, then you cry out My Name!
My son, the days ahead are filled with hardship and pain. People will then curse Me and say that I am not a good God because I allow so much death and destruction! My People will place their faith in false gods to deliver them! The king of this nation will not save you, yet you will worship him!!! But you say, "Lord, we will never worship a king!!!" I say, YOU ALREADY DO!!! Very soon, I will be the only thought on your mind, asking for protection, but NOT repenting!!!  I say, REPENT DAILY - keep your house in order!!! Stop trying to guess when I will come - JUST BE READY!!! The 10 virgins did not know when I was coming, but of the 10, only 5 were ready at all times!!!
My son, the false gods that people make are just like them. Tell My People to examine their lives, cast out all the false gods they have created and repent, turn to Me to wash them by My blood and restore all that the enemy has stolen or been freely given! 
Repent and ask for forgiveness from idolatry, and pick up your cross and follow Me! The way will not be easy, for to follow Me, you must allow Me to crush you, to smash out of you all the false Idols you have made to replace Me! I love you, My People, but idolatry in My house MUST be purged out!!! Fire is the way to free you - Holy Ghost Fire from above!!! I am coming soon to destroy the false Idols!!!
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility