The right vine

Gospel of the Perfect Life - Chapter 73
1. And Jesus said to them, "I am the right vine, and my father-mother is the husbandman. Any vine on me that bears no fruit will take it away; and any that bring forth fruit will cleanse it to bring more fruit.
2. Stay in me and me in you. Just as the vine can not bear fruit of it, so stay on the vine, so you can not, you stay in me. I am the vine and you are the vine: whoever abides in me and I in him bring much fruit; because without me you can do nothing.
3. He that does not abide in me is thrown away like a vine that is useless and withered; and you collect them and throw them into the fire and they have to burn. But if you abide in me and my words remain in you, you will ask what you will, and it will happen to you.
4. Truly, I am the right bread that comes from heaven, the substance of God, one with the life of God. And just as many grains are in your bread, so are you who believe and do the will of my Father-Mother in heaven, one in me. Not like your ancestors who ate manna and died; for those who eat this will live forever.
5. Just as the wheat is separated from the chaff, so you must part with the falsehoods of this world; You do not have to go out of the world, but you should live separately in the world for the life of the world.
6. Verily, verily, the wheat being cut down by the fire, you too, my disciples, must go through tribulation. But rejoice, for as you have suffered with me as in a body, you will reign with me in a body with me and give life to the world.
7. In it the father-mother is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be my disciples. As the All-Father-Mother loved me, so I loved you. Go on in my love. As you keep my commandments, you will dwell in my love, just as I have kept the commandments of my father-mother, and dwell in the spirit of love.
8. These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may remain in you and your joy be whole. This is my commandment that you love one another, as I have loved you. No man has greater love than this, that he gives his life for his friend. You are my friends if you do everything I command you to do.
9. Further, I no longer call you servant, for the servant does not know what his master is doing: but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my father-mother I have taught you. Not you chose me, but I consecrated to you and to you that you may go and bear fruit and that your fruit should remain. All that you may ask in my name from the All-Father-Mother, you will receive.
10.This is my command to you: that you love one another and all the creatures of God. If the world hates you, know that she hated me earlier than you did. If you were of this world, the world would love your own; but because you are not of this world, for I have chosen you out of the world, that's why the world hate you.
11. Remember the word that I have said to you: the servant is not greater than the Lord. And as they have persecuted me they will persecute you; as they have obeyed my words, they will also obey your words. But they will do everything to you for my name's sake; because they do not know it, that sent me.
12. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would have been without sin. But now they have no cover for their sins. Who hates me, hates my father-mother. If I had not done among them those works which no one else has done, they would have had no sins; but now they have some and have seen me and my father-mother. But all this must happen in order for the Word to be fulfilled, which is written in its Law: They hated me for no reason.
13. But when the Comforter will come, whom I will send to you from the All-Father Mother, the Spirit of Truth, who proceeds from the Father and the Mother, the same will testify of me: and you all will testify; because you have been with me from the beginning.

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility