We - the Remnant



WE - THE REMNANT  - Byron Searl
Zechariah 13:8-9
8  And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
9  And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Transcript:
My son, many think they are Remnant, but are not, for I HAVE CHOSEN AND MARKED THOSE OF MY REMNANT.
WE, THE REMNANT have been selected to work the tasks HE HAS CHOSEN for us.
THUS SAITH THE LORD -- FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH, YOU HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO ME.  I KNOW YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES.  I HAVE PUT YOU THROUGH THE TRIALS BY FIRE TO HONE YOUR STRENGTHS AND TO TRANSFORM YOUR WEAKNESSES THROUGH ME.  I HAVE MADE YOU, MY REMNANT, INTO STRONG TOWERS, AND VERY SOON YOU WILL BE FORTIFIED AND SHINE LIKE PURE GOLD!!!
My son, the tasks I have for My Remnant will be revealed to each person.  Some will have dreams, others will have visions, and yet others I will tell.
MY FATHER HAS MARKED THOSE OF MY REMNANT ON THEIR FOREHEADS WITH HIS NAME.

(NOTE:  The Lord gave me a vision about a year ago where He allowed me to observe the marking of one of the Remnant.  I saw a man and an angel appeared next to the man.  The angel then stretched out his arm and with his hand, he touched the man on his forehead.  It appeared to be for just a few seconds, but when the angel withdrew his hand, I saw that a mark was left on the man's forehead.  As I continued to look at the mark, I saw that it had an intensely bright golden, yellow-white, fire-like quality to it.  The shape of the mark was an outer circle with some letters inside the circle.  I did not recognize the letters and had never seen them before.  I understood that this was in the spirit and not in the natural.  The timing of the marking of the Remnant was not made known to me then.)    
The Hosts of Heaven know who the Remnant are as they can see His Name on the Remnant's heads.  The devil can also see The Father's Mark and will attack the Remnant without ceasing.
MY REMNANT -- STAY IN MY WORD -- THAT IS YOUR WEAPON!!  
Many who are not the Remnant but are the Bride will also come under heavy attack, as satan wants to destroy My Bride and consume them.  The battles will be extremely hard, for satan has but a short time to put his mark on people's forehead or right hand.   
My son, continue to shout REPENT! REPENT! for many in My Body are not only asleep but also totally deceived.  I said to beware, that deception will be rampant in the last days.  There are those who are wolves pretending to be sheep.  They have already taken satan's mark and seek only to fool the Body into believing the lie.
My Children -- SEEK ME, not the rulers of this world!  TRUST ME, not the rulers of this world!  LOVE ME, not the rulers of this world!
The day is coming when those who call themselves followers of Mine WILL HAVE THEIR EYES OPENED AND CRY OUT IN DESPAIR THAT THEY HAVE BEEN LIED TO!!  Their cries will be loud, and many will fall
away and curse Me.  But I tell you now, before the lie is revealed, TRUST ME, NOT MAN, for man's heart is continuously evil, and man always seeks to destroy.
BEWARE OF THE RICH, for they have much and want to take from the poor.   I have said many times, the king is deceived, and his advisers are leading him to ruin!  PRAY FOR THE MAN I PLACED IN THE POSITION, FOR ONE DAY HE WILL KNEEL BEFORE ME.
My son, encourage the Remnant -- THE TRANSFORMATION IS COMING VERY SOON!!  You will wake up one morning, and YOU WILL BE CHANGED, as will be the world!!  
You are all My Precious Gems that I have formed, shaped, and molded into My image.
SOON, VERY SOON, YOU ALL WILL SHINE AS BEACONS IN A DARK WORLD!!
I love you all very much.
See you all very soon.
Amen.
Lord Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility