The Provocation

Byron Searle


Jeremiah 32:27-30
27  Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?
28  Therefore thus saith the Lord; Behold, I will give this city into the hand of the Chaldeans, and into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, and he shall take it:
29  And the Chaldeans, that fight against this city, shall come and set fire on this city, and burn it with the houses, upon whose roofs they have offered incense unto Baal, and poured out drink offerings unto other gods, to provoke me to anger.
30  For the children of Israel and the children of Judah have only done evil before me from their youth: for the children of Israel have only provoked me to anger with the work of their hands, saith the Lord.
Transcript:
My son, why do My people provoke Me to anger??   Have I not blessed them?  Have I not given them security in the land?
THUS SAITH THE LORD GOD OF THE HOSTS OF HEAVEN -- I WILL COME DOWN UPON THIS VILE NATION WITH A VERY HEAVY HAND.  YOU WILL CRY OUT TO ME -- STOP!! STOP!! -- BUT I WILL NOT HEAR, FOR YOU HAVE REFUSED TO REPENT, AND YOU CONTINUE IN YOUR EVIL WAYS.
My children, you have been given the opportunity to SEEK ME, yet you have refused.  You have been given the time the TRUST ME, yet you only trust in man.
I say, I will now turn My back to you and not repent of the things you have brought upon yourselves.  Your stiff-necked, rebellious ways will now lead you into utter despair.
I say, Repent now and come into the courts of praise, and I will come to you.
DO NOT HANDLE WHAT IS HOLY LIGHTLY, FOR I AM HOLY, MY NAME IS HOLY.
My son, this Nation is provoking the dragon, and its tail is mighty and its bite is fatal!
Because My children are more in FEAR OVER A VIRUS, I will MULTIPLY IT, and your FEAR will be made to justify itself.
You think the things of this world will get back to normal -- they will not, because as one comes to an end, a bigger one will arrive.  This will be PERPETUAL PESTILENCES.
My son, SOON THE EARTH WILL START TO SHAKE.  THE VIBRATIONS WILL BE SO STRONG THAT THE ISLANDS WILL MOVE OUT OF PLACE, THE MOUNTAINS WILL CRUMBLE.   THE FREQUENCY OF DESTRUCTION WILL BE LOW AND UNHEARD, YET CAUSE GREAT DAMAGE.
(Note from Anna Maria Hosta: Last night I also thought that the floor beneath me was trembling, or was the tremor inside me? -but nothing happened and it passed.)
(At this point when the Lord was speaking to me of this shaking, He gave me a vision.  I was shown a view of the earth in space, and it was shaking and vibrating.  As I continued to watch, the entire earth kept vibrating and shaking.  It was nonstop, continuous, and without any pause or stopping.  As I watched this continuous shaking, I then began to feel the vibrations move into my body to where it felt like my whole body was vibrating and shaking from the inside out, almost feeling like my insides were shaking like jelly, shaking and vibrating so intensely.  Then both the vision and the vibrating feeling abruptly ended together, and the Lord continued speaking.)
My children, you do not know fear.  Worse is to come because you have provoked Me to anger.
BE READY!!  I HAVE SAID I WILL SHAKE YOU OUT OF SLEEP!  THESE VIBRATIONS WILL SEND EVERYONE TO THEIR KNEES, AND THEN ONTO THEIR BELLIES!!
My son, THE VIBRATIONS WILL BE MAN-MADE JUST AS THE VIRUSES HAVE BEEN.  The liars will say that I am causing them, but I am not.  
I AM ALLOWING THESE JUDGMENTS to bring my unrepentant people to Me.  Many will repent, but many more will turn away.
I say REPENT NOW, get your hearts in order!  Salvation comes when you repent.
I say unto you, SEEK ME above all things of this world.  Care not for material things.  Seek righteousness.  SEEK ME and I will give you comfort and FREEDOM FROM FEAR.  I AM mindful and I will bless you.
I love you, My children.  Repent now and turn from your evil ways.  Come to Me now while you can.
I AM COMING SOON!
Amen.
Lord Jesus
Postscript by A. M. Hosta
The shaking he speaks of was actually already experienced by me last night .. this is also triggered by the beast system .... I assume via cell phone mast or via smartphone ... it was still moderate but clearly felt until it subsided again .... an earthquake would be different ..... it was probably inside me (waves, vibrations) maybe plasma waves emitted by CERN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility