Forgiveness has a powerful power for virtue


10. I welcome you today. Sit down at my table. I receive both the one who loves me and the one who rejects me. I caress you all equally, because you are all my children.
11. I present myself among sinners. Is there a just man on earth? I offer you the goods of my kingdom and put the means to obtain them within your reach. If you
ask me for my kingdom of heaven, i will give it to you because it has been promised to you from the beginning of time. You, the children of the Lord, are the heirs of the kingdom. But how much merit you have to make to take the Promised Land!
Some will achieve it through a long and painful struggle, others, on the other hand, will take great strides on the way and soon approach the realm of light. Do you
remember what I promised Dimas while he was in agony when I saw his remorse,
faith and humility? I offered to be with me in paradise on the same day.
12. All of you, I ask you and consider this people here as your representatives:
When will you rise internally, love each other and forgive each other your insults?
When will peace finally be on your planet?
13. Only my teaching teaches forgiveness that comes from love, and it has a powerful
power to transform evil into good, to convert and convert the sinner into a virtuous person.
14. Learn to forgive and you will have the beginning of peace in your world. If it was
necessary to forgive a thousand times, you should do it a thousand times. Aren't you
aware that at the right time, reconciliation saves you from drinking a cup of suffering?
15. I speak to you of the pain that you deserve, that you increase more and more
and that, when the hour has come, is overflowing. I would never give my children
such a chalice; but in my righteousness I can still allow you to reap the fruit of your
wickedness, your pride and your recklessness so that you return to Me repentant.

From the Book of True Life - Volume VIII – Teaching  238 - Verses 10-15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility