Mask requirement .. New currency .. etc.

A. M. Hosta 

Text in the picture:
An internally free and conscientious person can be destroyed, but not made a slave or a blind tool. Albert Einstein 

I asked the father ..

When I thought of Emperor Wilhelm, who did not abdicate but was expelled and fled to Holland at the risk of his life, a year after the Romanov tsar family was killed, the father said:
"The black nobility .. dies, go off from the earth ... millions disappear!"
and
"Romanov live."
They are with you, aren't they!
The respirator: father, what if I a) wear it or if I b) refuse to wear it?
a) "You will be shaken .. Houses in order, go with confidence .... You are smart .. you want to know ... b) You love .. do not pay ... the others who do not love have to pay . Shut down.."
Aha, so if I don't wear a mask and swing in love, then they won't harm me and I don't have to pay. That makes sense to me.
Thank you.
The bank stops the SMS Tann procedure and I should download an app for it on the mobile phone. What do you think?
"Cell phone .. the snake is waiting for you to take the money."
For whom I should take the oath? Aha. And what about the pension? Does the account still make sense?
"The new currency ..."
So take the app, but not Satan's money, otherwise I have to take the oath.
I know it sounds stupid to ask, but I don't know if I can take over (buy) the leased car in installments, or have to return it because I don't know if I can pay if I still get the pension. What do you think?
"Difficult at first, but you will have money again. The values ​​are increasing. Fiatmoney ..."
was worthless!
Thanks, then I know that now.
"You can't pay the rent!"
Yes. Thank you for allowing us to be here together. I really couldn't pay the rent and would have to beg the state.
"The relationship ... .. you stay. If you move away, then to H. "(my husband's parents' house) ... theater." (I am not allowed to come because of my Christ-mindedness.)
Thank you.
"If you don't put up with anything…. Complaining ... Police."
Excuse me …. My rebellions.
"Tomorrow... Homeland ... I'm accelerating. "
(God himself is the homeland) 
Now it's about the man-woman relationship:
"I can tell you how difficult it is for us to grasp them. They come together and without knowing each other, they go on and then they stick to each other and can't get away from it and then they separate. WHY?"
I wonder you asked me that. Materialism… .. Lied to and cheated from the cradle, exploited and used as a child; they are not given their own space to explore themselves, they are subjected to many constraints, they are not allowed to explore their own nature, not to seek and find truth. They are bent under the influence of flatter earthly laws, teachings and dogmas; they are not shown the true God because nobody recognizes him, but they are presented with a false image of God, a punishing and vengeful God, and they are completely misled. Already with the birth certificate they are sold for life as slaves to the black state. They have to present that everywhere, otherwise they won't get any work. The same thing happens again later with the marriage certificate. They rob them of peace for life and keep them in a state of enslavement and feed them with fear so that they don't get up and fight back.
It took me an infinite amount of strength to emerge from this swamp in my great need and to leave it behind me,  to sniff out a scent of true vitality on my way and how glad I am to get to know your golden rain, your new word, which allowed to meet the true God. I've learned so much from you and changed in many ways, my thinking and acting. Thank you for that.
You alone are worthy of all praise, all honor and power, thanks are due to you. How wonderfully you have created everything and with what wisdom and caring love you maintain everything. You alone are great and high in your humility and kindness, because nobody is equal to you, can even understand your greatness and majesty. Yes, who can recognize you at all, the only, sole creator god, if you don't reveal yourself to everyone in small steps, father.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility