Self-denial and order fulfillment make you happy and satisfied


56. You are full of gifts, have intelligence, will, and reason to
do your work. Your path of development is long because you
 keep stopping. If you were to go the straight path of self-denial
 and fulfillment, if you were happy, you would appreciate life,
 if you knew how to love, you would recognize the value of your
spiritual gifts and would not yearn for what others have.
57. My work is based on freedom. I enlighten your soul so
 that you can recognize me. You are the preferred creature
that I have created "for my image and likeness", and
I have placed my gifts of grace in you.
58. The ladder on which you will ascend is large, and you do
not know what level of development you are on. The
 path you are taking today has been predetermined
 according to your development. Because everything
 is in relation to unchangeable and eternal laws and is subject to them.
59. The temple of which I speak to you in the symbol
 is spiritual. It is not the building built with stones, but the
 temple of love, the faith of the person who wants to
 swing himself up until he comes to me. The coming
 generations will build on the good foundations that you lay.
The joy of the latter will be great when I present my work,
my word. How much they were looking for me! How much
did they suffer to get to me! Their goal is one: to find the
spiritual path, to get to the source, where they can nourish
and perfect their souls. And what progress will they make in
 their actions! They will bear witness to what they went through
in longing for my word, and you that you expected them;
 because I have announced this to you as a prophecy.
 I have entrusted you with part of my work for its completion,
and once you have completed this, you will smile with
satisfaction that you have worked with your God.

From the Book of True Life - Volume VIII
Teaching 237: 56-60

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility