At the post office

A. M. Hosta

 
I prayed last night. With the name of Jesus in my heart and without a face mask and without a parking ticket, I went to the post today with 2 packages and a number of letters. A Muslim-looking employee eyed me, but was courteous when it came to the service. I did everything undisturbed. Everyone else had mouthguards, but the employee didn't, and neither did his colleague. Bus drivers e.g. no mouth protection either, but the passengers must wear.
"Practice ... practice .... practice…. ”The Lord told me.
Nothing can happen to you with the name of Jesus in a loving heart to him - if you resist the beast system.
Let us worship and call on the name of the Lord to assist us. Praise and praise the name of the Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility