WATCH !!!


Byron Searl
Mark 13:34-37
34  For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
35  Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36  Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping,
37  And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
[Note:  Each time the Lord spoke the word "WATCH" in the following message, it was said very loudly and with strong emphasis.]
Transcript:
My son, SO MANY IN MY BODY ARE LOOKING TO ESCAPE THE GREATEST TIME IN ALL THE WORLD!!
I say to WATCH!! FOR THE TIME IS NOW HERE WHERE MY BODY WILL WALK IN FAITH!!
I know many of you will come home before the Days of Trouble are upon you.  The ones strong in body and faith, I will use to bring in the LAST HARVEST.  These are MY HIDDEN GEMS, those I have set aside out of view to lead.  These are My Remnant.  WATCH!! FOR THE TIME TO SHINE IS NOW UPON THE WORLD!!
My son, as this world still HIDES IN FEAR, My Remnant WALK BY FAITH.  They know the One who holds their breath in His hand.  They know the One who has placed the armor on them.  They fear no one and nothing.  They are commanded to WATCH! AND PRAY!  They are commanded to WARN those who are deaf and blind!  They are commanded to WAKE those who are sleeping!
My son, the TIME IS NOW TO WATCH the Hand of Judgment rain on those who refuse My Love.
Many of those were at the so-called National Day of Prayer.  The one who I placed in office TO BRING JUDGMENT on this Nation performed great for the cameras.  THE KING SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON HIS FACE BEFORE THE NATION, ASKING FOR REPENTANCE.  Instead, he PARADED a handful of idolaters and reprobates in front of Me.  I HEARD NOTHING coming from their mouths.
I say now, REPENT! REPENT! Turn from your evil ways!  Instead, they mock and say, "WHO NEEDS TO REPENT??  WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE!!"
The evil will grow worse, and in the coming days one will wonder -- What has happened to America??!!
My son, MEN WILL WEEP AND HOWL, FOR THEIR GODS WILL BE DESTROYED.  I WILL TEAR DOWN ALL THE GODS MEN WORSHIP OVER ME.  WATCH!! AS I BREAK THEM AS I DID BEFORE.  NO GOD WILL STAND BEFORE ME, FOR I AM GOD, AND I AM HOLY.  I WILL CRUSH TO POWDER ALL THAT COME AGAINST ME.  WATCH!! FOR YOU DO NOT KNOW THE TIME OF YOUR VISITATION!
I say REPENT NOW, FOR THE END IS UPON YOU!  Man tries to guess when I will come, using all sorts of numerology and witchcraft.  But I say, You will NEVER know when I will return, so stop guessing.  People think I have to come back on a certain feast day or harvest day.  I said, NO MAN KNOWS the day or hour when the master of the house will return.
REPENT NOW and get your hearts in order, for My Judgments are now come upon this world.
My son, I say WATCH!!  Tell My Remnant to WATCH!!  Tell My Bride to WATCH!!  Tell My Body to WAKE UP! AND WATCH!! for the time is at hand to go into the harvest fields!
I love you so much, My Children.
THOSE WITH EARS TO HEAR AND EYES TO SEE WHAT THE SPIRIT SAYS -- WATCH!!!!
Amen.
Lord Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility