Vaccination against corona is superfluous - the virus existed before Wuhan - it is a mutation of SARS

A. M. Hosta


Father, I am insecure ... when I need something or have to go to the post office and so on ... Mouthguard ... you say: not, but trust, go in faith. I have done it twice and trusted in you and it worked without the protection. … And you have the breath of my life in your hands….
Spirit:
"If shielding does not apply ..."
I see in a vision a smoked tofu in front of me in a shop ...
“There is the corona virus next to it. It stands and falls with the mask… practice…. practice… practice…. It's hard ... and if they can find you ... the viruses are in there at the moment ... With pleasure"
With pleasure, that's what a saleswoman said to me, who served me courteously without wearing a face mask.
"Vaccinate ... they want to vaccinate everyone."
What do you have to say about vaccination?
“Obviously, they all want to vaccinate… WHO… coal… .. Bill Gates…. Mrs Merkel…. Nobody knows that yet. "
But. I know the pharmaceutical industry makes a profit from it. But what's in there in the vaccine. Does it harm us?
"The pharma. She knows. The politicians then get money from the pharmaceutical industry. ”
I also know that they are bribed so that they draw up the rules for the pharmaceutical companies so that we can get vaccinated. Is the vaccination harmful?
So, if I understand it correctly, the mask is more of a self-protection and an external protection against the virus and not a subjugation by the government. We are manipulated so that we can be vaccinated, so that the pharmaceutical industry makes coal.
But vaccination doesn't have to be because it's about making money, right?
You only have to wear the mask in the shop and not all the time.
Incidentally, it has now been proven that the virus, which is a mutation of SARS, already existed before it broke out in Wuhan. There was a case in France. He was admitted to the hospital and healed from there. I.e. we are lied to and the only thing is that the pharmaceuticals make coal with it and the politicians too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility