HUNGRY

Byron Searl

Matthew 5:6 & 10-12
6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Note - The Remnant - Bride is NOT mentioned in this word
Transcript:
My son, Why are My Children in America NOT HUNGRY for Me?
Look at Africa!  Look at South America!  Look at China, the Middle East, and even Russia!  They HUNGER for Me!  They THIRST for the living water that I give to drink!
What is the difference? 
THE DIFFERENCE IS PERSECUTION. 
When My Children come under PERSECUTION, they draw close to Me.  They want Me to be in their midst.  They worship Me with a pure heart .
My son, MY CHILDREN IN AMERICA DO NOT HUNGER FOR ME.
They are self-centered and only care for what I can do to make their life easier.  They give money, not out of love, but to get Me to give them more.  The food that is thrown in the trash would feed many countries in the world.
PERSECUTION is why the Body in every other nation is thriving.
My son, PERSECUTION IS COMING TO AMERICA.
It is in its infancy stage, but very soon it will be made manifest.   Many in My Body believe they have been PERSECUTED, and it's time to come home.
say, THE TESTING IS JUST BEGINNING.
Many who BELIEVE they WALK IN FAITH and can stand against anything WILL FALL quickly.  Only those who have given Me their ALL and have forsaken this world will stand.
Do you not know My Word?  I said MANY will stand before Me in that day and say, Lord, Lord, did we not cast out devils, or did we not heal the sick in your name?
I will say, Depart from me.  I never knew you.
My son, PERSECUTION IS COMING TO AMERICA -- a Nation that is fat and lazy and in need of nothing.
You say that is a HARD WORD, but I say, I have seen My Children fed to the lions.  I have seen them skewered and burned alive.  I have seen them beheaded, shot, beaten, and starved to death. I have wept untold number of tears for those who would NOT DENY ME. 
In America, I AM DENIED EVERY DAY by those who say I AM their Lord.   
REPENT, AMERICA!  TURN FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS, AND I WILL HAVE MERCY ON YOU!
REPENT FOR THE SINS YOU WALK IN EVERY DAY --  PRIDE, ARROGANCE, LAZINESS, AND GLUTTONY!
I WILL TAKE AWAY ALL YOUR FOOD!  WILL YOU CRY OUT FOR ME THEN?
I WILL TAKE AWAY ALL YOUR MONEY!  WILL YOU CRY OUT FOR ME THEN?
I WILL TAKE AWAY MY PROTECTION!  WILL YOU CRY OUT TO ME THEN?
I have done it before!  READ MY WORD, and prove Me wrong!
My son, a GREAT SHAKING IS COMING, FOLLOWED BY GREAT PERSECUTION! 
My Children -- ARE YOU READY??? 
I say -- NO!!!!
Many of you will perish and come home.  My Body will grow stronger with those who are left, just as they have all around the world -- THEY WERE HUNGRY!!
My son, I love My Children, but with many, they only love Me with idle words.
I say again, REPENT!  REPENT!  Come to Me in HUMILITY, and come to Me HUNGRY!  I will pour out upon you more bread and living water than you can imagine!
THE END IS HERE.
TIME IS SPED UP.
AND THE FINAL ACTS ARE NOW IN PLAY.
REPENT!  REPENT!
COME TO ME NOW!
Amen.
Lord Jesus


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility