Clarity in reparation

Teaching 239: 34; 38-39; 55-62
34. See, I bequeath you a new will that will not be adulterated because I keep it in the temple of your heart where I live. So how could you lose me when you carry me within you?

38. I shed my light on everyone without distinction of races and classes, just as I have sent great spirits for incarnation in all times and to all peoples through which mankind has received my divine messages, the law, the prophecies, the revelations .
39. In my love for you I also became human so that you would feel very close to me, and although many did not recognize me in Jesus, it later became light in them, and they understood their error and loved me.
55. So far, your drive to seek Me to find the truth, peace, upliftment has not been spontaneous.
56. You had to penetrate the great emotional desert to get to know thirst, loneliness, hardships, calamities, hunger, exhaustion. Only then did you go in search of water that gives life, in search of an oasis, in the desire for the trace that leads you to countries of peace.
57. How many lessons has the desert of your life revealed to you! How much did you learn in the struggle for life, and how much you strengthened in pain! Tomorrow, when you have entered the Promised Land of Spirit and the gates of the New Jerusalem open to receive you in their womb of peace, you will bless the time of your reparation, which is that of crossing the vast desert of trials and was the purification.
58. Moses strengthened his people spiritually throughout the entire desert hike, and Joshua made the multitudes enter the Promised Land - a land that was only a symbol or symbol of the eternal and true home promised to your spirit.
59. Now it is Elias who invisibly pulls in front of the hundred times larger people to take you step by step along the desert path to the goal of your pilgrimage, which will be the home of the righteous, the souls full of true love and true wisdom.
60. Do you know what will bring you closer to that promised realm? Your works of love, mercy, humility.

 61. Today my people do not know who it is, nor where it is, nor what it should do. But once the spiritualists appear all over the world who preach with words and testify with their works of the light that inspires my teaching, they will all become one, acknowledge and eventually unite to form the new people of Israel, that will be the bulwark of spiritualization and the true interpreter of the Father's Law.
62. With my light I mark all those who should follow me during this time. My light will flow down from mind to mind.
63. In the Second Period it was the blood of my sacrificial death that poured into the hearts to enlighten the souls.
64. In the early days, the symbolic act of marking the door of the home with the blood of an innocent lamb was the commandment of the father for that people, which from that moment I set the path of the divine revelations.
65. In the Three Times, the Lord has surely marked those who must follow Him, though I tell you that the seal of my love is forever indestructible on every soul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility