Spiritual rebirth of the world through the voice of the spirit


30. Before 1950 comes to an end, you will see many events happen: nations that start wars, new doctrines, conflicts, and calamities. You know that all of these are the signs that mark the end of my word ─ signs that will later be recognized by mankind as an indication that the Master was with the people in the announced time. But this word, for which I have made you a trustee, will survive, will reach many hearts, because the truth, the perfection in it, cannot pass unnoticed. It will trigger a time of mental development and rebirth in the world.
31. If man is too weak to announce that time, she will testify to nature with her "voices" and wake the slumbering. But for anyone who prepares, it will be the voice of the Spirit that will speak of a new age that humanity will soon enter.
32. Then those who thought they were strong people in the world would feel weak. The powerful will see how he loses his power, and those who consider themselves weak by humility will be strong because of the courage of their soul, their ability, and their understanding. Because then the spiritual will prevail.
33. Understand my word, because I give you my light so that you can reach your goal.
34. I come to you in the way prepared by Elias to use my light to enlighten the beloved
child who is human. I am not coming to judge your misconduct or to look at your
eyesores. I only come to turn the ignorant into my student and the student into my
disciple so that you will all become masters tomorrow.
35. Since you have such a difficult mission among mankind, you must not go like blind
people, remain ignorant, or show weakness. Think and you will understand your responsibility. Prepare yourself because your spirit will have to show the Father the fruit of his mission.
But calm your hearts and keep hearing Me as long as I speak through human understanding.
36. I sent your soul to earth to accomplish this mission, indelibly imprinting my law on its
spirit, and I also turned to it to reveal great teachings and to give it an example of love
and humility so that it would understand how to meet her fellow human beings, to bring
them the good news and to let them share my light.
37. My word is like a feast to which I invite everyone to eat and drink. Because with me
there are not only incarnated souls ─ no, also the inhabitants of the "spiritual valley"
enjoy the divine concert of my instructions: Because my teaching is universal.
38. When hearing my voice, some feel relieved of their misconduct and others set out
to follow my footsteps by wearing their cross. But after experiencing this peace and
refreshment in my lap, you turned your gaze back to this humanity to understand
its tragedy.
39. As you eat the bread of eternal life at my table, you think of the spiritual hunger
of your fellow men. While feeling the coolness and shade of this tree, you have thought
of those who are crossing the desert, tormented by the sun, hunger and thirst,
sometimes cheated by the reflection of a pretended oasis.
40. I bless you because you feel strange pain. Pray and work because you have
what it takes to alleviate suffering and cure disease.
41. You need not vow that you will follow me. Vow to be true to me, steadfast and
obedient, and remain true to your purpose.
42. My word becomes a caress to make the disciple understand that the hour has
come to start and to apply what he has learned.
43. My word shall illuminate your comprehension like a ray of light, O beloved
people, and illuminate your path.
44. Concentrate on the innermost part of your heart, because if you don't prepare,
you won't feel my presence. He will hear the voice of the voice holder, but he will
not receive the divine essence that I am sending you.
45. Make a pure source from your heart, from which you receive the jet of the
purest water, which is my wisdom.

From the Book of True Life - Volume VIII
Teaching 236: 30-45

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility