A Message for Humanity on the brink


12. Feel my mercy ─ you who have swung your soul up to hear me in infinity.
13. One more time, my announcement is with you.
14. I send the world a message of love, a message of forgiveness for this humanity that misjudges. I want people to love each other with the pure love of the father.
15. You, you who learn from me, I will call ambassadors of this love because you leave a trace of mercy and fraternity among your neighbors on your way.
16. Every spiritual soul sprang from a pure thought of divinity. Therefore, the spirit souls are a perfect work of the Creator.
17. After the material work was done and the earth provided you with a hostel, I
sent out the first souls to incarnate in human beings. When the soul sinks for a short
time into the pitfalls and abysses of the material world, like a pearl sinks into the
depths of the sea, the father, who does not refuse mercy to any of his children,
extends his helping hand to save them by providing the means on their way for
them to attain their elevation.
18. You have already been saved, and in this time in which mankind has sunk into
the abyss, I will give people this message of hope and belief in salvation through
your mediation.
19. Your word should be like mine, which was like a fine chisel that was unable to hurt
your hearts: it was a caress. Therefore, the longer you listen to it, the more you feel that
it gives you back the lost shine because you become more understanding and spiritual.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility