Soon I'll be calling out the New Light

A. M. Hosta


So whoever wears the mask has chosen the mark of the beastsystem (98% says the Lord will take the mask. "Clean up" he says).
He will be shaken for sure. As a final warning.
Lord Jesus, if you want me to buy cream, help me to get it without a mask. It's worth a try.
I'll give it a try.


If you do not take the mask, the blood of the lamb (His spirit) strokes your doorpost (forehead, hand) as the mark of the Lamb. Exodus 12: 7-8



Repent of your evil ways.
WE don't have to go to Calvary.
Jesus has already taken that upon himself.
We only need to turn around.

Now came:
"You are ready. Police !! The creator is the police."
"You have no idea. So you say, 'Stay away.' It was flu, nothing else."

"I'll be calling out the new LIGHT soon."
"Jerusalem"

(In the third temple ... the Antichrist ...  in the middle of the tribulation …. who will follow him?)

Are these already the Hunger Games - a film drama?

In Spain, hundreds and more people are queuing for food aid every day. They do not have enough to eat for their families.
In Michigan (USA) yesterday there was a large demonstration with arms use (similar to civil war) against the Corona requirements.


At noon:
Sodele was in the mall without a mask. The only one in the crowded mall. I walked upright aisle undisturbed and bought 3 cups of cream. I prayed: Jesus Christ. .. (repeated as a song), I stay in nothing and wait for you to come) At the cash register I whispered to my dear cashier: Mask is the Beast's mark. Without a mask is a mark of the lamb. She nodded kindly and said: We shouldn't speak to you. From Monday it is mandatory.
Nobody is forced .. you choose your own mark .. only if you complain or are angry you have to pay Jesus said.
Jesus says: "One has understood. There is hope."

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility